• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
no I dont like to throw money away restaurants are one of the worst investments you can make. Ill just stick to cooking on video and for my friends :) once it becomes work it takes all the fun out of it. when i was doing a new cooking video every day I started dreading it. It was ruining cooking for me so I stopped.

That is a shame. I would love to try your food. Watching your food videos always make me hungry. But I get what you mean, once you start doing something everyday, it will turn the fun out of it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
That is a shame. I would love to try your food. Watching your food videos always make me hungry. But I get what you mean, once you start doing something everyday, it will turn the fun out of it.

Go to her food blog. She sets that shit up divided by everything. Mostly what I love is that what she shows, anyone can do. ]

You showed the the big rib steak in a pan again and thank you. That nasty Brit guy did the same thing with a smaller steak. I have a small steak and my butcher has them just like yours. I can get those small potatoes. Heaven is waiting for me in my frying pan.

When they come to my door I always answer and start reciting All Along The Watchtower to them. By the time I get to the part that says "There are many here among us that believe that life is but a joke"
They get the hell out and I don't have another Jehovah's Witness visitor for about 6 months.

Mariahxxx

My family is all Jehovah's Witnesses. I grew up going to JH meetings. My grandma on both sides are still JH so is my aunt (father's sister) they are fucking crazy people.

bobjustbob

Ha, ha, ha, ha. That lending money thing worked for me. I had a leach that I couldn't get rid of for many, many years. Long story short, I helped this guy out by letting him live rent and food free for 6 months. I only kept a tab of money laid out to him. He finally got a job and his own place. Told me he'd pay me in 2 weeks. I knock on his door and he says next week. I say stop over and slip the money under my door. 8 months later he's at my door wanting to charge his phone.

"You got my money?'
"No."
"I'll let you charge your phone when you bring me my money."
Door shut.

It's been 2 years and all for $65 and that was rounded way down. The best investment I've ever made.

Mariahxxx

works every time. I just did it a few weeks ago to a girl who was very obviously trying to use me to try and get a hook up doing cooking videos, which anyone can do but isn't easy to get the high number of views to make it lucrative. She always needed money or a ride or place to stay. I was nice for a while then I just said "do you need to borrow some money?" and that was it. haven't heard form her since. Best $200 I ever spent.

bobjustbob

That's funny.

A. Have a clean kitchen.
B. Have enough money for the best ingredienst to do it 2 or 3 times for fuck ups.
C. See A and B.

Back to food. Sausage and peppers. Costco sells a sandwich for 3 bucks that kicks ass. The peppers and onions are sauted to perfection. Bread is always fresh. Don't know where the sausage comes from but large and juicy. Have you done that? You got a twist on sausage and peppers?

Mariahxxx

I sure do and it's kick ass! I do the sausage braised in beer with onions, italian Giardiniera mix and sweet peppers and mushrooms on a fresh Italian Semolina roll! they are AMAZING!

Mariahxxx

took a shot at making Tortas and they came out awesome!
Fresh baked bread, roast pork in mole sauce, red onions, refried beans, mayo, veggie slaw, jalapeno strips and white fontina cheese.

torta2.jpg

torta.jpg