• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
shit forgot to add one of the best food photos I've ever taken! :)

mushroom.jpg

yeah, nice zoom. i love mushrooms.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Saturday brougth with it 5 kilos of crayfish, lots and lots of stinky cheeses and way too much wine and schnapps.

Nom nom nom!

This picture was taken as I was preparing the table, this was one of two bowls filled with the[NOBABE] little red [/NOBABE]buggers. :)

kraftor.jpg

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Saturday brougth with it 5 kilos of crayfish, lots and lots of stinky cheeses and way too much wine and schnapps.

Nom nom nom!

This picture was taken as I was preparing the table, this was one of two bowls filled with the[NOBABE] little red [/NOBABE]buggers. :)

View attachment 228194

I have eaten cray fish back in 2007 and 2009 accompanied with a chateaux margaux 1979 and a 1988 Moet and Chandon Anniversary Champagne bottle, it was outstanding

georges

Staff member
Oh I did, trust me and that was back during the christmas diners at my uncle's home in Lausanne. It is not because some people can't afford luxury things that systematically all others cannot.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
checkout my seafood medley :) the shrimp were fresh never frozen pink florida and so sweet! I go to a market that has their own boats and I got there as they were unloading. I also got some nice clams and crawfish served it on a banana leaf. I had better quality pics but i fucked up the memory card :(

The steak was a 90 day wet-aged prime porterhouse nice n thick and I topped it with some mushrooms sauteed in garlic in olive oil and white wine. the steak is sitting in the sauce which was amazing. Medium rare

crawfish-shrimp-clams.jpg

jumbo.jpg

steak-butter2.jpg