• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
belated happy birthday and best wishes :)

Keeping my social distance. Spending most days boating and cooking and trying to find inventive ways to get my workouts.
Hope you are all doing well. Nostalgia makes me think of someone who has been banned from this site who surely is denying that this virus is a hoax and no big deal. Here's to wishing all of you that value science and facts good health. I won't lower myself to say what I wish for those that don't.

FullSizeR(3).jpg
jena-fishing2.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hello Mmmariah, hello dear fellow fans of hers, I take the liberty of sharing the latest video of hers here... I am sure she won't mind

A great look back at the past years, many of which me and a lot of you were able to share

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
What I love about you particularily is your spunk. You surely remember those times, when you (I was going at it similarily, too) went head to head with a lot of guys in P&R, and it got pretty close to you getting the ban hammer.

So you reigned yourself in, and turned it around to concentrating on this and similar thread, and gave the haters the ultimate finger... showing them the best life possible. That is the greatest lesson in life, and I learned from it, in my way.

You are quite wise, in a hardcore way :cool: