• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Lol

Paris France - B Roll Quick Cut of My Favorite City On Earth!
With 11 trips to France in the last 15 months, I always start in Paris. I love it so much and have some amazing places I visit. I stay at Hotel Gabriel 2 blocks from Place de la République and have dinner at Chez Robert et Louise every time at least once. I eat lunch at Marche des enfentes rouge market pretty much every day. We people watch and shop in Le Marais. It is without a doubt #restaurants #tourism my favorite city on earth!
So with all those trips I have hours of unused video I've shot and I hate wasting it....so I made this really cool 1 minute quick-cut video from some of my favorite clips.
I hope you dig it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Have you been to Kentucky, Nashville, or N.O.? Long vacation coming up and race tracks along the way. Where to go?

Have you been to Kentucky, Nashville, or N.O.? Long vacation coming up and race tracks along the way. Where to go?

I have been to all 3. Been to Louisville which is a nice town. Nashville twice, also a nice town. New Orleans once, and wouldn't go back. Full of idiots seeing how drunk they can get. Great food but the nonsense isn't worth it IMO. I'd go to Memphis before I'd go to Nashville. If I were you I'd go to Montreal. Closer to you and a beautiful city with incredible food and culture and not expensive at all. Plus you know someone that can hook you up at some good places :)

Ok so I have bought so many electronic meat thermometers that I should own stock. I pay $50 a pop and they die in 6 months. So I needed a new one and started looking on Amazon and found this bad ass one that's wireless and has bluetooth that connects to an app on your phone! It even has 4 connections to monitor 4 different meats at the same time! I did a prime rib last week and never had to check it once in 4 hours. This thing is bad ass and only $50! I put it in my Amazon store so CLICK HERE to check it out. AWESOME!

I got back from Japan last week after a 12 day trip. The place and people are/is stunning. Amazing, if anyone is thinking of going just do it. I did Hiroshima, Miyajima Island, Osaka, Kyoto, Mt. Fuji & Tokyo.

Keto Diet - Hypothyroid - Hashimoto's Disease - My Journey To Getting Healthy Again!
At 20 I weighed 105 pounds. At 30 I weighed 130. At 35 I weighed a lot more! Now I'm back down to my normal weight of 135 and am healthier than ever! But it took a lot of research and trial & error to find what was wrong and what worked. I have been hypothyroid and didn't know it for years. Now I have it under control and have never felt better and love this Keto Lifestyle!
So all those haters who talked shit and called me fat, here I am in the best shape of my life living a life I dreamed about....that must fucking suck to have to see that doesn't it?
:) The best revenge is living well.

For me it's your attitude that has never changed once. The day it does will be a sad day indeed. You've looked fantastic since I've known you. Keep it up babe.