• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The first time I went to Russia (Moscow) I had their vodka version of an Irish coffee. It was very nice at the time but in the morning when I woke up I nearly blew the windows out of the hotel room with an escape of "marsh gas". Survived and better for it, but never had a Russian Irish coffee again.

Have a great weekend! Eat something yummy and share a pic if you dare! :)

IMG_5783.jpg

I ordered some fresh duck breasts from www.dartagnan.com and made it for the first time. Nailed it! It's one of the best things you'll ever eat if you do it right, which isn't hard if you know how. Salt and pepper the skin, and lay on a COLD skillet! If it's hot it sears in the fat rather than rendering it!! after the fat renders and there's a nice puddle of delicious duck fat in your skillet put skillet in oven at 400 F (200 C) for 6 minutes - it'll be perfect mid-rare center with crispy skin! - remove and let it sit for 10 minutes then slice in thick pieces (if you slice too thin it gets cold too quickly)
I served it with a purple cauliflower puree (boil cauliflower and blend with heavy cream butter & salt) and some sliced radishes & Brussels Sprouts cooked in bacon drippings and some endive leaves with avocado ranch dressing

This stuff is Tha TRUTH!

20181128_195758.jpg

Zagreb, Croatia for a few days from this Thursday...

Enjoy! I hear Croatia is beautiful.

I'm leaving for LA today until the 31st Then on the 14 of January I'm taking my step father on his first trip to Montreal and surprising him with a trip to Europe, also his first. We're flying from Montreal to Paris for 3 nights with a 1 night layover in Iceland... then taking the train to Avignon for 4 days. Then staying at a little hotel right on the water in Bouzigue which is supposed to have incredible oysters and seafood. From there a train to Barcelona for 4 days, then flying to Florence for another 4 days then home. He just got his first passport for the trip to Montreal. It's his xmas gift :)

Happy Holidays!

Enjoy! I hear Croatia is beautiful.

I'm leaving for LA today until the 31st Then on the 14 of January I'm taking my step father on his first trip to Montreal and surprising him with a trip to Europe, also his first. We're flying from Montreal to Paris for 3 nights with a 1 night layover in Iceland... then taking the train to Avignon for 4 days. Then staying at a little hotel right on the water in Bouzigue which is supposed to have incredible oysters and seafood. From there a train to Barcelona for 4 days, then flying to Florence for another 4 days then home. He just got his first passport for the trip to Montreal. It's his xmas gift :)

Happy Holidays!

First passport and all that.... Your step father is in for one hell of a shock to the system. Have fun babe. I'm in Iceland for 7 days next April :)

Just returned home from 3 week trip. Ate some great food, enjoyed snow in Paris and Provence and spent time with some amazing people. One of them was Poppy Salinger, the widow of Pierre Salinger, JFK's press secretary. in 1988 he said if Bush was elected he'd move to France and that's what he did. They bought an inn in Provence and that's where he spent the final years of his life and where we stayed for 5 nights. Beautiful place and his wife is an incredible woman going strong at 82! Pics and videos coming soon. Hope you are all well

My step father has never been to Europe, so for Christmas I surprised him with this trip. He has always wanted to have dinner at Joe Beef (he is a BIGTIME Bourdain fan!) so that's where we started. We went from there to Paris, train to Provence, train to Barcelona and a flight to Florence Italy. 19 days total. I had been to all of these places so I took him to my favorite spots. He loved it even though he doesn't care for big cities. He grew up in Hawaii and lives in California so this was all VERY different and he couldn't believe just how different the way of life is. People enjoying things, taking time for a coffee and a great meal. He's already talking about going back lol
So here are some pics from our trip.

Dinner at Auberge Pyrenees Cevennes in Paris. He had wanted a good cassoulet and this place is the tits :) I'll cassoulet pics in coming post!
auberge-pyrenees-cevennes.jpg

Doing some shopping in Barcelona at the Diagonal Mar
barcelona-diagonal-shopping.jpg

The view from our terrace in Florence. Huge apartment overlooking the Duomo. Amazing!
firenze-terrace.jpg

At Joe Beef with owner David McMillan. One of the smartest and kindest people you'll ever meet! Not a bad cook either! :) Of course I have something in my teeth lol
joe-beef-DM.jpg

Lunch with Joe Beef owner Fred Morin at their newest restaurant McKiernan's Luncheonette.
joe-beef-FM.jpg

In the kitchen with my friend and chef of les enfants rouges in Paris. If you find yourself in Paris this market is AMAZING! Oldest market in Paris dating back to 1604!
mder-chef.jpg

The above-mentioned cassoulet at Auberge Pyrenees Cevennes in Paris. White beans slow cooked with duck, sausages and more good stuff! WOW!
cassoulet.jpg

A great shot in the village of Gordes in Provence. We went in the morning so it was beautiful!
gordes.jpg

Dinner at my favorite restaurant in Florence, Trattoria Antica "Da Tito" Went there for the first time back in 2009 and have become friends with the owner. Awesome place and the people are even better.
da-tito.jpg