• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria the SnakeBabe

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Ahhhh, Facebook deleted my page.....

Jeez, I know how you feel girl, I get this allllll the time!! They suspended my account the other day as well. Damn haters reporting us !!

Maria the SnakeBabe

Jeez, I know how you feel girl, I get this allllll the time!! They suspended my account the other day as well. Damn haters reporting us !!
I think some hater waits till I get a couple thousands "likes" and then reports some ridiculous thing just to mess with me. Ha! some people.

That's why you two should post your "naughty and not safe for Facebook" photos here on FreeOnes. Any Chance to see you hot women work together? Maria? Briana?

Briana Lee

I think some hater waits till I get a couple thousands "likes" and then reports some ridiculous thing just to mess with me. Ha! some people.

Yeah it sucks. My profile was suspended again today. Pretty sure it'll be deleted by the end of the week!!! :hairpull:

Briana Lee

That's why you two should post your "naughty and not safe for Facebook" photos here on FreeOnes. Any chance to see you hot women work together? Maria? Briana?

Never say never is what I always say!!

Maria the SnakeBabe

Yeah it sucks. My profile was suspended again today. Pretty sure it'll be deleted by the end of the week!!! :hairpull:

But never any warning for me. It would be nice to have something like hey, take down this photo...or dont say tits or something. I didn't have any nudes or anything. It is confusing to get that general "Sexual Content' thing. It is just to vague

Maria the SnakeBabe

Never say never is what I always say!!
Getting together with you would be awesome.
Too bad we couldn't hook up during AVN. I was at the HR too for a private party when you were there. Wish you could have joined me, the guy I was there with is awesome :drool1:. 8===D hit me in private and i'll give you the details ;) I'll just leave the rest of you readers to guess hahaha. Ya, I'm a tease.

Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook's owner) is a conservative prick.

Getting together with you would be awesome.
Too bad we couldn't hook up during AVN. I was at the HR too for a private party when you were there. Wish you could have joined me, the guy I was there with is awesome :drool1:. 8===D hit me in private and i'll give you the details ;) I'll just leave the rest of you readers to guess hahaha. Ya, I'm a tease.

is this offer limited to Briana only?

Tomorrow is a big day for me! I finally get to join Maria's website :hybrid: Finally, I get to know her intimately haha :partysml:

Maria the SnakeBabe

Tomorrow is a big day for me! I finally get to join Maria's website :hybrid: Finally, I get to know her intimately haha :partysml:

Yay!
Be sure to look for me on yahoo IM and have a box of tissue and some lotion handy for some role play chat as you look at my titties ;)

Or other parts haha :D

I just joined the website...and damn it, I have stopped jacking off! Her photo sets are awesome!