• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria the SnakeBabe

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

Maria the SnakeBabe

New Photo gallery added to my website. Back in September I was in Santorini Greece and stumbled across this little broken down rock house.

We jumped out of the car and ran inside for a photo and ended up doing several for a quick peek-a-boo under my skirt! Didn't stay long though, we had friends waiting in the car anxious to get to the beach...

Nice set, but I really love the little video for the snakey stockings.
Maria, you have an excellent memory, yes I was in your old yahoo group. And I've been (and currently are again) a member of your site. We've met twice at the AVN show and the picture of our first meeting is even in your photo diaries on your site.

Maria the SnakeBabe

Thanks, so glad you like the video. Its popular amongst my foot fetish guys.

But I didn't know you had joined up again. Awesome.:) Dont forget to look for me on Yahoo IM for some "one on one" chat time as you enjoy my pix ;)

I wasn't looking at your feet, actually!;)
Are you ever on Yahoo in the afternoon your time? We have a 9 hour time difference.

Just chatted with Maria on Yahoo IM and here's her answer regarding the DVD:

First clip is currently on her website. It is a custom video request for her topless. Almost 9 minutes
Second is 10 minutes her putting on stockings and striping out of her lingerie.Full frontal and very hot into if you are into feet
Third is an eight minute video of a nude photo shoot that is on her website. Topless strip and then the last 4 minutes is a blow job that ends with her rubbing the cum on her chest.
Clip 4 is an awesome 6 minute POV of her giving head but she does a thing when he cums I never seen before. Ill let that be a surprise.
Last is the best, it is only a short teaser of the next video to come but its what I have been waiting for and will buy every one she makes. She is playing with herself on a couch. Oh my what a pretty kitty. That is followed by a tease in a top that has holes in it and another tease of a shower scene.
Hope that helps (the description is made by a fan on her yahoo groups)

I was too distracted by the model and her nice big tits :) Merry Christmas, Maria :glugglug:

It's been quiet here! BUMP!

and you certainly made a lot of people happy and horny during those conventions...I've read a lot of accounts regarding your convention appearances on the internet, Maria. How about an update of new photos for your profile here? :)