• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
Jana Defi v. Karina Hart v. Merilyn Sokeva

It's likely very poor form to post in the various threads of the women, and God knows I loathe most "versus" polls, but I'm looking for samples in the follow poll ...

Revisited: Jana Defi v. Karina Hart v. Merilyn Sokeva:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=318112

Now there are other options in the poll, including ...
- Breasts are too big (yes, we know, bigger is not always better)
- Breasts are too real (yes, we know silicone lovers are out there)
- I refuse to vote (possibly post why below)

Now if you love all three, then pick the last. I assume people reading her thread here won't pick those first two, and will pick either their favorite or that last one. And if this poll helps you discover one or both of the other women, then I think it's helped in that regard as well.

Even better is if people could post links to their favorite (or a few of their favorite) sets of each women and why they voted. If there is anything I love more, it's when people illustrate their lust for a model.

In any case, I could appreciate more samples so please vote if you don't mind. This will be my only post in each of the babe's threads on this matter. Thanx.

Most of her shoots focus too much on her boobs. Full body shots re greater especially wearing heelz which should bring out her ( ° ) ( ° ) even better :boobies:

Zidane, I was a member but the site has no videos despite having said that they are "coming soon" since the site launched. I wish there were more blog updates as well. The pictures are nice and very high def, but it's not worth it in my opinion, even though Jana is great.