• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
Re: Almost ...

Dude, "the day I turned 18"? Com'mon, that's a bit absolute.

It is.

I just find the whole below 18 debate a bit strange.

Its not that I disagree with rules that proctect minors, How would anyone disagree with them.
But I cannot distinguise on whether a girl is 17 or 19 (actually, in my country underage is below 15, but that doesn't change my point) and I will not spend a second on trying to, as long as all that I do is to have a look on a beautiful girl on the street or on a pic on the internet.
If I was in a situation where I was to start some kind of relationship with the girl it would be something completely different - If I was only a few years older than her it wouldn't matter if the girl was only 17 - but since I am much older it would be a no go. Without a doubt.
But when it comes to having a look on pics or on a pretty girl on the street, I find it quite innocent to look at a girl even though she might only be 17. I actually find it a bit hypocratic to claim that people bother two care whether a girl is 17 or 18 when all they do is looking at her. Noone does that.

And just to repeat myself. I do not disagree that there are rules which protect the girls.

This pic of her is still the most incredible nude photo I have ever seen.

She looks like a fantasy, an unreal, ideal form whose only purpose is to be fucked,.....and fucked,.....and fucked again.

FUCK ME

Here's some more of the set:

FUCK JANA