• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria Moore

"Hi! Can I grab your tits?"

I was totally ignorant of Maria's blog at Score until today.

She runs some very interesting polls and ends with some great analysis.
Take “Hi! Can I grab your tits?” for example:
http://blog.scoreland.com/?p=2708&nats=scrg1511:cf:scoreland

I’ll be completely honest. Even knowing how that she wouldn’t take offense to my asking, I wouldn’t ask to grab her breasts. No, I’m not trying to impress her. I’m still very much a selfish pig.

No, I would ask if I could grab her hips. I would love to feel those hips. The most curvy women have hips that fang from their mid-section and make your hands go nearly “horizontal,” while the majority of straight shaped women don’t.

Of course, if you want me to be completely honest, I’d ask her if I could do three things in order …
1. Put my hands on her hips
2. Pull her back into my thrusting pelvis
3. Run my hands up her sides and cup her bust

Yes, all with your clothes on … and then call it a day for my fantasy. As I said, I’m a selfish, lustful man.

In reality, I’m a career professional, and a consultant. So I don’t even look at women below their neck. Yes, even the full figured beauties I have to work with. And yes, I’ll fully admit the body is the first thing I notice about a woman in a social setting (not her face). But I keep it eye (or mouth, reading her lips) level, until she prompts me, with permission, to do otherwise.

But it’s nice to know women like Maria are out there, not minding to be treated like a sexual object. We’re men. We’re programmed to do so. Doesn’t mean we’re disrespectful. In fact, only 6% of the remaining 25% did without asking. That means over 3x as many ask before they touch, although the full 25% would have been better.

Re: "Hi! Can I grab your tits?"

I was totally ignorant of Maria's blog at Score until today.
Ugh, not Maria Moore. I was afraid that was the case, and only said "Maria" in my post to be certain.

What caused it was that I mis-read her statement in one of the entries ...
"Now, while I only recently met Sapphire on the set of My Big, Plump Wedding, (I was one of the guests at the wedding.)"

Took it to be Maria, who starred in the video. Didn't think about the few people that were just there for show in the non-sexual scenes.

If you go into that Score blog, she said she is preg and will return later this year.

She stated her boobs are bigger. I hope we get some lactation pics/vids from her.

Here is a link to a question/answer sight that maria owns.....

http://www.formspring.me/msmariamoore

The link to her official website is on there too.

MariaMoore

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
What a nice thread..thank you! Glad I have been keeping some of you entertained throughout the years.

As was mentioned, I am, currently, pregnant. However, I have not stopped filming solo or hardcore content. Still keeping myself...with what I enjoy most.

Thank you for all the support:)

Good Luck Maria.

If you feel up to doing some lactation pix and videos later, we'd be delighted!

Any new stuff about? Or just good oldies in general?

Maria's done some new stuff, as she goes thru pregnancy, for juggmaster...see attached pic.

attachment.php