• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria Moore

I had the chance to speak with Maria on Webcam:
http://www.bigtitsnews.net/maria-moore-36jj-huge-tits-webcam-imlive

She is a living dream and she does what ever u want on webcam!

maria_moore_huge_tits_imlive_webcam_8.jpg

I saw her at a store in Philly a couple weeks ago. She was with the guy who does the hardcore stuff with her. Must be her boyfriend/husband. She didn't look great, (no makeup or hairstyle) but those tits were absolutely amazing and unmistakably hers!!

I saw her at a store in Philly a couple weeks ago. She was with the guy who does the hardcore stuff with her. Must be her boyfriend/husband. She didn't look great, (no makeup or hairstyle) but those tits were absolutely amazing and unmistakably hers!!
She lives in Philly and is married. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

If the timing presented itself, I would have asked for an autograph. Otherwise, I might have just left it as, "I hope you two never change, keep up the good work."

As far as no makeup or hairstyle, I love that. I think women are most beautiful at their most natural elements. But that's just me.

Considering that I find Maria Moore as one of the most beautiful women on the planet (I'm not normally a BBW lover, a FFW yes, but rarely a BBW lover), and I would have probably said at least something -- to them both. But that's just me.