• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

I squirt a load to you at least a few times a week Mandy. You're fucking perfect. Could you post a bro/sis creampie video to your C4S store. I'd be the first to buy that kinky shit!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Been neglecting my thread! Just stopping in to say hi! Drop you a couple pics and GIF's if you would kindly empty your cock out for me, I would appreciate it! Remember to think about the fact that when my pussy is getting ready to squirt it tightens up like a vise!! You could NEVER get through me cumming! LOL Only with lot's of practice....anyway think about that while you're stroking it :)
46.jpg

40.jpg
43.jpg

20.gif
22.gif
15.gif

Been neglecting my thread! Just stopping in to say hi! Drop you a couple pics and GIF's if you would kindly empty your cock out for me, I would appreciate it! Remember to think about the fact that when my pussy is getting ready to squirt it tightens up like a vise!! You could NEVER get through me cumming! LOL Only with lot's of practice....anyway think about that while you're stroking it :)

Wow, I didn't know you had your own thread Mandy! And this was the first post I see! Talk about a warm wet welcome!

Thank you!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6686475, member: 550820"]Been neglecting my thread! Just stopping in to say hi! Drop you a couple pics and GIF's if you would kindly empty your cock out for me, I would appreciate it! Remember to think about the fact that when my pussy is getting ready to squirt it tightens up like a vise!! You could NEVER get through me cumming! LOL Only with lot's of practice....anyway think about that while you're stroking it :)
46.jpg

40.jpg
43.jpg

20.gif
22.gif
15.gif
:shock: Oh god you're so unfuckingbelievably hot!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Empty out our cocks and stroke it while thinking of you? Wow, Mandy!
There should be a FreeOnes Best Dirty Talker category so we could vote for you. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:j
Very specific daily instructions for us guys. :D Nice! Be glad to oblige! :bowdown:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Mandy, since you came on the scene, I had been racking my brain trying to figure out of whom you remind me.
At first I used to think maybe Kristin Davis from Sex in the City fame.
But, I think I got it now. Cutie Kimberly Williams
With a sprinkling of Kristin Davis. :D

Of course, neither of those 2 ever had any scenes on TV or in the movies like the scenes you treat us to in your Pics. :drool1:

Mandy Flores

Mandy, since you came on the scene, I had been racking my brain trying to figure out of whom you remind me.
At first I used to think maybe Kristin Davis from Sex in the City fame.
But, I think I got it now. Cutie Kimberly Williams
With a sprinkling of Kristin Davis. :D

Of course, neither of those 2 ever had any scenes on TV or in the movies like the scenes you treat us to in your Pics. :drool1:

Neither of them would have the nerve! could you imagine how much those girls could get for doing some of the shit I Do!! lol

Hope you completed your jerking off task in fine form! Thanks for coming to my thread :)

Mandy Flores

Wow, I didn't know you had your own thread Mandy! And this was the first post I see! Talk about a warm wet welcome!

Thank you!
It's because I keep neglecting it! For a while it barely had any views so I figured I wasn't hot enough for my own thread :( No not really, I'm so fucking hot I have to watch myself cumming in the mirror sometimes! You know why guys don't lick their own cocks....same reason I don't lick my own pussy...but I would!! LOL

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

[B said:
Mandy Flores[/B]]Hope you completed your jerking off task in fine form! Thanks for coming to my thread :)
All done and in very fine form thanks to the Mandy HOT pics with which we get to fantasize while doing so. :D
Ready for another day. :thumbsup:

It's because I keep neglecting it! For a while it barely had any views so I figured I wasn't hot enough for my own thread :( No not really, I'm so fucking hot I have to watch myself cumming in the mirror sometimes! You know why guys don't lick their own cocks....same reason I don't lick my own pussy...but I would!! LOL

I thought hot girls like you didn't lick your own pussies because you had a steady stream of volunteers to do it for you. I know I would be one of them!

You'd probably have to have to get someone to pull me away :drool2:

Mandy Flores

How bout that video request? Yay or nay?
I'mnot finding any video request...refresh my mammories...oops, um memory :)

All done and in very fine form thanks to the Mandy HOT pics with which we get to fantasize while doing so. :D
Ready for another day. :thumbsup:
Oh and IM SURE that was BIG job for you huh Chuck?! So are you an ass man? Leg man? Boob guy? ! Where were you shooting your load?

I thought hot girls like you didn't lick your own pussies because you had a steady stream of volunteers to do it for you. I know I would be one of them!

You'd probably have to have to get someone to pull me away :drool2:

Truly I say unto thee.....I could never forsee ANY reason to stop someone from servicing my pussy with their tongue! Get in the stream! lol

Oh my, your gallery is making me sweat a little.

Making you sweat...Mr. Balls....Mr. sweaty balls? lol You know what I love?....Freshly shaved, showered balls, with FRESH sweat from fucking me dripping from them, ...on some clean balls I lap that shit up! Fuck that turns me on just thinking about when I did that...it was so hot and really was almost a sweat tasting sweat.....where's my Magic Wand? ....

Making you sweat...Mr. Balls....Mr. sweaty balls? lol You know what I love?....Freshly shaved, showered balls, with FRESH sweat from fucking me dripping from them, ...on some clean balls I lap that shit up! Fuck that turns me on just thinking about when I did that...it was so hot and really was almost a sweat tasting sweat.....where's my Magic Wand? .... [/QUOTE]

I am so turned on right now.
I love it when a girl put the moves on and I love a nice hot vagina. Sticking my nose and drooling face into your love hole would make me go crazy. There is something about the scent of a woman that drives me wild.

You should PM me