• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

The FreeOnes review mentions both your Playboy Beauty and your squirting prowess
YES!! Regina in her super awesomeness swooped in and gave me a bit of a correction, to which I am deeply indebted! Here....lick my ass for me I can't get my tongue down there....
11.jpg

georges

Staff member

you have a very nice body and a nice face :boobies::kiss: thanks for sharing the pics

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Don't mind if I do, Mandy. It was time for my Brunch Mandy Snack anyway. :D
You're in luck. From this POV, I CAN get my tongue down there. :drool1:
That was so Hot how you just so boldly blurted out that "Lick My Ass" order. :bowdown:

And the Addiction begins.

OMG! :surprise: I can't believe you're here Mandy.. i'm like your biggest fan gurl!! Love your latest photos, you look glowing in every shot! :) :) Anyhow, if you don't mind I've always wanted to ask you (but never got the chance), have you ever experienced a pussy fart? And if so, do you usually find it embarrassing? It sometimes happens when an especially large dick enters the pussy during doggy, causing a BWARRRRP sound. I get that quite often! :1orglaugh Thanks for your response girl, and I hope you win Miss Freeones! xoxox

Glad to have you here.You`re more than cute enough.You`re amazing.Fucking hell, you`re HOT.