• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6752244, member: 550820"]Oh yes...! I see you have no objection to the chastity and anal beads......hmmmmmm....

i have some objections, but the way i understood it i didnt really have much choice

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

no what shooting?what happened?
Well you've probably seen the news by now but, some guy just went crazy and decided to start shooting people in a coffee house, then went outside and shot someone, He actually took a hat off someone he had shot and put it on his own head before he walked out.

Alright Mandy, I pimped you for OCSM of the week, and made it to your thread again.

You ever make it to Florida for any shoots?
Thank you for that! Think Ms. H has got it though this week! I was planning on coming down to Florida this summer to shoot with Albert Ortega. Haven't nailed down the date yet though.

I'm a 28 year old Italian, you can sit on my face. :D
Excellent...there is nothing better than sitting on an Italians face! :) Hows the finances going over there?

i have some objections, but the way i understood it i didnt really have much choice
Some sacrifices must be made...Oh on the OCSM thread..what happened was Murrdawg said he WOULD vote for Ms. H, but this week decided to vote for me, which is at the end of page 45, so the beggining of page 46 should be Mandy=4, Bri=2, Miss H=3..not the other way around. It's not a big deal though I only voted for myself because it seems weird that someone nominates and votes for you and then you vote for someone else, it's like why nominate me, I want someone else to win, seems silly and a bit like a slap to who ever wants you to win :) ....So, you object to being touched and the Anal Beads are fine..do I have that right? :)
115.jpg

jitna

Some sacrifices must be made...Oh on the OCSM thread..what happened was Murrdawg said he WOULD vote for Ms. H, but this week decided to vote for me, which is at the end of page 45, so the beggining of page 46 should be Mandy=4, Bri=2, Miss H=3..not the other way around. It's not a big deal though I only voted for myself because it seems weird that someone nominates and votes for you and then you vote for someone else, it's like why nominate me, I want someone else to win, seems silly and a bit like a slap to who ever wants you to win :) ....So, you object to being touched and the Anal Beads are fine..do I have that right? :)

i think you should go over to the OCSM of the week thread and correct any attempt ive tried to make at math.

as for the other thing, let's just say you can touch me as much as you want and leave it at that

jitna

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6754013, member: 550820"]Ok, so I'll keep the anal beads for myself then :)

that may be for the best

No, I actually just posted a video on c l i p s 4 s a l e . c o m / 33729 where my boy toy is getting sucked off but I'm smothering him at the same time..He loved it! I think he stuck his tongue ALL the way up my ass for a minute. As far as your face ....I don't even know what you look like yet, of course If I'm sitting on your face I won't be looking at you. Do you want my ass in your mouth or do you want to bury your nose in it?

My face has been compared Greek statues. Anyways you can just grind your ass from my nose to my mouth and just all over, I don't care. Ready? Break!

Well you've probably seen the news by now but, some guy just went crazy and decided to start shooting people in a coffee house, then went outside and shot someone, He actually took a hat off someone he had shot and put it on his own head before he walked out.

Thank you for that! Think Ms. H has got it though this week! I was planning on coming down to Florida this summer to shoot with Albert Ortega. Haven't nailed down the date yet though.

Excellent...there is nothing better than sitting on an Italians face! :) Hows the finances going over there?

115.jpg
no I havent I gave up on the tc service for now anyway.they catch the shooter?

Very lovely picture! Love the ocean and I love the sexyness in the picture.

mymandygirlfull%20(8).jpg

Mandy Flores

that may be for the best
Indeed. My slave Ray has sent me a video of him cleaning my used anal beads with his tongue, slaves are wonderful aren't they?! I should post that shit here in Freeones, he'd love it!

Whoa, I'm subscribing to this thread!:surprise:
Excellent choice! All the cool kids are doing it! ;)

wow, nice and sexy photos. been busy lately, serving the military now. so kinda have to make some sacrifice.
Well I'll still be here when you return, thanks for stopping in, and thanks for your service, I have a deep apreciation for military men...very deep :)

My face has been compared Greek statues. Anyways you can just grind your ass from my nose to my mouth and just all over, I don't care. Ready? Break!
as in a cement face....what's your 5 o'clock shadow like then?! :)

no I havent I gave up on the tc service for now anyway.they catch the shooter?
He killed himself I believe. Just awful how he executed random people.

Very lovely picture! Love the ocean and I love the sexyness in the picture.

mymandygirlfull%20(8).jpg
One of the first photo sets I really loved..thank you for that! Nice video by the way ;)

40.jpg

whoa !! I don't know what I like better...Your pretty pink pussy or your sexy feet...!!!
Boy....my foot fans are awesome..and very loyal! Here if you haven't seen this one...

67.jpg
76.jpg

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6756073, member: 550820"]

as in a cement face....what's your 5 o'clock shadow like then?! :)

Ummm... at 5 o'clock my shadow is usually extended out longer, a little lighter shaded than at 2 o'clock. Kind of an odd question ;)

Actually I usually keep stubble on at all times. Not a big fan of shaving my face bare, skin is sensitive

Mandy Flores

Ummm... at 5 o'clock my shadow is usually extended out longer, a little lighter shaded than at 2 o'clock. Kind of an odd question ;)

Actually I usually keep stubble on at all times. Not a big fan of shaving my face bare, skin is sensitive
I was refering to your comment that your face has been compared to Greek statues, which I playfully was commenting "as in cement-like" in which case you would have some harsh cement-like 5o'clock shadow, all in jest, but bombed horribly I think. :) I really prefer the stubble look too, rugged handsomeness!

I see fee-tays!!! :drool2:

Please to stick them toes in my mouth now! Thxokbuy. :rubbel:
DId I mention I had a foot session with an Italian man once, actually Ava and I both at the same time! He went nuts slobbering and trying to jam our feet into his mouth! It was like being a candy bar at a weight watchers convention!

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6756073, member: 550820"]
Boy....my foot fans are awesome..and very loyal! Here if you haven't seen this one...

67.jpg
76.jpg
:drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2:

YOU'RE awesome..and your feet are GORGEOUS !!!

jitna

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6756073, member: 550820"]Indeed. My slave Ray has sent me a video of him cleaning my used anal beads with his tongue, slaves are wonderful aren't they?! I should post that shit here in Freeones, he'd love it!

i dont know if "post that shit" is the right phrase you want to use after talking about anal beads