• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

You need a white t-shirt if you're gonna do the windows.
Or bikini and heels. :)
I definitely have a tshirt or 2, probably a Freeones T-shirt would be best :) I think white panties instead of the bikini bottoms :)

well, im sure you can think of a few moves to render me pretty defenseless too.
Shit I'd just drop my pants and you couldn't think about fighting....all the blood would flow down south and you'd pass out!

one is you lol the other I presume, going by your earlier post, is a gal named Nikki
Yup!! Wish she hadn't dropped off the face of the earth, but I guess I understand. She had guys contacting her asking if they could eat her actual shit and toenail clippings and I think it was just too much for her :(

Hi Mandy Just Found This Thread Of Yours Babe!! X's&O's All Over Ya Girl!!:drawheart:
Sweet Renegade! Nice that you made it! Been scrolling through the whole thread? Lots of good shit in here! :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6749680, member: 550820"]Shit I'd just drop my pants and you couldn't think about fighting....all the blood would flow down south and you'd pass out!

but when i woke up, id be ready to do some rolling around with you

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Hi Mandy,

good to be back online and look at your beautiful pictures and posts :)

I am positive I can find something, I just need a little bit of extra time in order to find some really hot and sexy pics of your simply gorgeous body.

See you soon, I miss hearing from you. Please PM me anytime.

Matt

Ok, I was thinking...would any of you guys be interested in posting your favorite, or what you think would be the hottest, picture of me you can find on the internet, including Freeones, doesn't have to be one never seen or something. I'm really curious what is actually the best look I have and it would be fun to see if you guys could find something i didn't even know was out there :) Besides, my picture posting arm is tired, I could use some help once in a while LOL XOXOXO Mandy

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b

Hi Mandy, thx for the message.
I have you now in my favorites list.
:drawheart::drawheart::drawheart::drawheart::drawheart:

Mandy Flores

I am going away for about 12 days, but I hope to see lots of dirty pictures when I come back. :)
:hugkiss: to you, Mandy!
Well have an awesome time no matter what you are doing, and thanks for dropping by!

but when i woke up, id be ready to do some rolling around with you
You'd have to untie yourself first, and then get your chastity device off somehow. You Might also find some giant anal beads hiding somewgere when you come to. :)

Hi Mandy,

good to be back online and look at your beautiful pictures and posts :)
Awesome! Anything jump out at you?

I am positive I can find something, I just need a little bit of extra time in order to find some really hot and sexy pics of your simply gorgeous body.

See you soon, I miss hearing from you. Please PM me anytime.

Matt
Alright Hon, I'm sure you have plenty to choose from!

Hi Mandy, thx for the message.
I have you now in my favorites list.
:drawheart::drawheart::drawheart::drawheart::drawheart:
Yea!! Another accomplishment for me to check off the list! lol No really, there are so many hot girls on here to choose from, I'm honored that you take the time for me :)

still waiting on the vid mandy
Oh Brodkill....it turns out I had that as a promo vid on my old site, I don't have it uploaded anywhere else right now. I'll get something here soon though.

3.jpg
8.jpg

Ok, I was thinking...would any of you guys be interested in posting your favorite, or what you think would be the hottest, picture of me you can find on the internet, including Freeones, doesn't have to be one never seen or something. I'm really curious what is actually the best look I have and it would be fun to see if you guys could find something i didn't even know was out there :) Besides, my picture posting arm is tired, I could use some help once in a while LOL XOXOXO Mandy

Well, anything for you Mandy hon...

There are certainly plenty of hot pics of you on the net, and I love them all. But I especially love this one:

http://www.mymandygirlgalleries.net/photo/gallery21/mandy (8).jpg from this set - http://www.mymandygirlgalleries.net/jan5/gallery21.html

The look on your face in that gave me an instant hardon.....Such a sexy, naughty girl.:)

Been neglecting my thread! Just stopping in to say hi! Drop you a couple pics and GIF's if you would kindly empty your cock out for me, I would appreciate it! Remember to think about the fact that when my pussy is getting ready to squirt it tightens up like a vise!! You could NEVER get through me cumming! LOL Only with lot's of practice....anyway think about that while you're stroking it :)
46.jpg

40.jpg
43.jpg

20.gif
22.gif
15.gif

Damn, you're such a sweet sexy thing Mandy! That was possibly the best post I've ever seen. The pics got me instantly hard, the squirting pics and vids had me stroking, and the awesome gifs of you made me empty my cock, draining it of all cum. I came so hard for you Mandy, and it's only the beginning. Keep posting the awesome pics and vids, and I"ll keep it hard for you....

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6751060, member: 550820"]You'd have to untie yourself first, and then get your chastity device off somehow. You might also find some giant anal beads hiding somewgere when you come to. :)

so what youre saying is that youre just dying to get your hands on me?

Would you think it's weird if a guy asks a girl to sit on his face?

By the way, will you sit on my face? :booty:

2.gif

This clip was posted on April 21st........which means as of this hour I've been watching it for 4 straight days! :eek:

At some point I'm going to need to eat, or drink, or sleep, or visit the bathroom........

......but.I.just.can't. pull.myself.away :helpme:

:D

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I have now been watching this clip for FORTY straight days!!!! :eek: :eek:
40 days!!
That's the number of days it rained in a row when Noah launched his Ark :rofl:
During this time I too have "launched my ark" (metaphorically speaking ;)) many many times :D
If this keeps up I think I deserve a Biblical story of my own. :bowdown: And I look the part, what with the long beard I've grown from not shaving for so long!
I still haven't slept, eaten or visited the restroom (my bladder's the size of a soccer ball!) ......and yet I've never been so content :)

Being as Mandy's wearing a Santa suit in this clip, I've decided to stay at my post and carry this marathon on all the way to Christmas :thumbsup: :D

Mandy Flores

Well, anything for you Mandy hon...

There are certainly plenty of hot pics of you on the net, and I love them all. But I especially love this one:

mandy%20(8).jpg
from this set -

The look on your face in that gave me an instant hardon.....Such a sexy, naughty girl.:)
I love that one too! I was 15 feet from all kinds of people at a public beach! One of these days I'm gonna end up in jail :)

Damn, you're such a sweet sexy thing Mandy! That was possibly the best post I've ever seen. The pics got me instantly hard, the squirting pics and vids had me stroking, and the awesome gifs of you made me empty my cock, draining it of all cum. I came so hard for you Mandy, and it's only the beginning. Keep posting the awesome pics and vids, and I"ll keep it hard for you....
I'm doing my best! Glad you liked that post...i was especially proud of it too!

so what youre saying is that youre just dying to get your hands on me?
Oh yes...! I see you have no objection to the chastity and anal beads......hmmmmmm....

Would you think it's weird if a guy asks a girl to sit on his face?

By the way, will you sit on my face? :booty:
No, I actually just posted a video on c l i p s 4 s a l e . c o m / 33729 where my boy toy is getting sucked off but I'm smothering him at the same time..He loved it! I think he stuck his tongue ALL the way up my ass for a minute. As far as your face ....I don't even know what you look like yet, of course If I'm sitting on your face I won't be looking at you. Do you want my ass in your mouth or do you want to bury your nose in it?

just got caught up in here after work
Did You Miss much? Did you hear about the shootings up here in Seattle yesterday..crazy! Too much fucking coffee up here!

Beautiful Smile & A Beautiful Pic ! I Love It !!!
Thank you! One of my favorites from that Playboy shoot.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,.....Being as Mandy's wearing a Santa suit in this clip, I've decided to stay at my post and carry this marathon on all the way to Christmas :thumbsup: :D
Oh you are a Treasure!! I really love that gif too, can't say I watch it and play with myself all the time, but i got off good when I made it! You should be donating all the sperm to some clinic...it's a shame to let it all go to waste!

Alright Mandy, I pimped you for OCSM of the week, and made it to your thread again.

You ever make it to Florida for any shoots?