• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

I actually had a girlfriend with a very shallow canal, and she used to tell me I wasn't "too big" for her, which didn't sound great, but also "I love your size, you fit me perfectly" which I loved. Although rather than satisfy her with my "not too big" cock (sigh) I would get her stupidly wound up with foreplay, kissing, caressing, fingers and YES, eating, so she was almost having her orgasm upon my first entry. Actually, that's still my trick. She won't care if I lose my load in 5 minutes if she's left trembling.

Besides, I'd rather eat a pussy for an hour than fuck it for an hour. I'm weird like that.

I don't think it's stupid to get a girl all wound up before sending your little soldier in. I like to take it slow, kiss and fondle as we slowly strip until she can't stand it anymore, and then give her atleast one orally and another with my fingers first, if not a couple, depending on how horny she already was. Takes the pressure off because she's already cum alteast twice, no matter what else I do or how long I last, and it also makes it easier for her to cum on my cock once I do get in her. Though, if she's really wanting it, I have skipped ahead to penetration, but I usually then go until I'm about to blow, to pull out and give her oral and fingers for alittle bit before going back in. That's also a good way to extend the session, and after having stopped short a few times, it makes the end so much better :)

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7595419, member: 550820"]Oh yeah! You guys are great keeping some new material here for me to read when I open my thread! So here's a couple new pics for you guys patiently waiting on me..

405.jpg

Mandy, I don't mean to sound like a broken record but this made my cock hard. :rubbel:

You could be the next Ron Jeremy! I don't think it would be a competition........"Ummmmm let's see...... I wanna jerk off while my dog licks my balls and ass...hmmmmmm Mandy or Alkidder.......this is tough......"
Yeah, I don't really see us putting too many guys on the fence! LOL

Well, let's test something.....everyone tell me which picture has more appeal to you Picture 1 with a penis and my toes, or picture 2 my kitty :)

Gotta go with the kitty. Always a pleasure to see and truly a sight to behold

Well being the next Ron Jeremy would be nothing to sneeze at. Interestingly enough he and I do share something in common. Then again I share something in common with Peter North too

ahem..moving on.

Given the choice I'd pick Mandy Flores over alkidder too whether I was the second coming of Ron Jeremy or not. However if I had the opportunity, I'd want to help make Seventh Avenue Productions continue to grow and make you Mandy even more $$. So I don't think I'd be able to pimp myself out to all the major players. Something about exclusivity sounds nice too. Plus considering how supportive and influential you are to the other OCSMs, who wouldn't want to be taken under your wing for some guidance? :)

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7597777, member: 550820"]Which brings me to an honest question.......if someone is gay do they get turned on when they see themselves naked?

Kity-3
Pee-pee Foot-1

I would love to answer that for you but seeing how I am not gay I have no idea, but I do know If i was a girl and looked like you i would get turned on by looking at myself

Makes it difficult to walk eh? DO they go all the way to your ankles or do you just get them open and down enough for good access?

Kitty-4
Pee-Pee foot-1

Down to the ankles as I prefer easy access to all necessary parts, unless you have an other idea I should try out. I am always willing to learn and try out new things.

Indeed very hard to walk with and keeping balance, especially when only 1 hand is available to keep the balance while the other hand is busy doing other things. ;)

ban-one

Works for panties

Not sure if I've said this before or not, but Mandy, your videos are special. Normally, when I'm done, I just stop the video I was watching and if I remember the next time I use it, I'll try to pick up where I left off. But yours, once I'm done, I don't leave, I keep watching until the end. Even if it's one I've seen all the way through before. You're a very captivating woman, Miss Mandy, and you make high-quality material that makes it very difficult to last (which I like, since I'm only in it for me) :rubbel:

I bring this up because I was using some of your material earlier, and while I have had the thought that I do only stick around to fully watch your vids after I'm done, I don't think I've ever told you.

Edit:

Now, see, if I had paid more attention, I could've made this my 800th post instead of the one over in the Who Made You Cum thread.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7597887, member: 550820"]I've scissored a dude with a quarter inch penis....well ok, it was a chic with a swollen clitoris actually....
:rofl2: Hilarious!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Ooo Ah Ooo Ah, Hot Hot Kitty
Tell us about the girl from Mandy City.
Ooo Ah, Ooo Ah, come on Kitty.
Tell us about the girl from Mandy City. :D

Okay, sung to the tune of Manhattan Tranfer's - Boy from New York City

In other words, I vote for your Kitty, Mandy. :thumbsup:

Although already voted, I just wanted to say:

Like the kitty very much, but like the owner even more. So the foot in the other picture is a beautiful foot.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Although already voted, I just wanted to say:

Like the kitty very much, but like the owner even more. So the foot in the other picture is a beautiful foot.

Thank you sir :)

Ooo Ah Ooo Ah, Hot Hot Kitty
Tell us about the girl from Mandy City.
Ooo Ah, Ooo Ah, come on Kitty.
Tell us about the girl from Mandy City. :D

Okay, sung to the tune of Manhattan Tranfer's - Boy from New York City

In other words, I vote for your Kitty, Mandy. :thumbsup:

Hey!!.... I know that song! It's really old!

:rofl2: Hilarious!

God I know, I still laugh at myself on that one...thankfully someone noticed it! Posted that in 2 threads and only one response....truly sad.

Not sure if I've said this before or not, but Mandy, your videos are special. Normally, when I'm done, I just stop the video I was watching and if I remember the next time I use it, I'll try to pick up where I left off. But yours, once I'm done, I don't leave, I keep watching until the end. Even if it's one I've seen all the way through before. You're a very captivating woman, Miss Mandy, and you make high-quality material that makes it very difficult to last (which I like, since I'm only in it for me) :rubbel:

I bring this up because I was using some of your material earlier, and while I have had the thought that I do only stick around to fully watch your vids after I'm done, I don't think I've ever told you. Edit:

Now, see, if I had paid more attention, I could've made this my 800th post instead of the one over in the Who Made You Cum thread.
Awesome on 800 posts Ban! And I really appreciate you letting me know that. Any positives is good, but that was especially nice of you to say :)

When I took a break from FO for awhile this thread had like 300 posts...

Have you browsed through it a bit? Lot's of gooodies in here! :)

definitely kitty, no doubt about that :kitty:

Meow.... noted.

Down to the ankles as I prefer easy access to all necessary parts, unless you have an other idea I should try out. I am always willing to learn and try out new things.

Indeed very hard to walk with and keeping balance, especially when only 1 hand is available to keep the balance while the other hand is busy doing other things. ;)

A lovely vision I'm sure :)

I would love to answer that for you but seeing how I am not gay I have no idea, but I do know If i was a girl and looked like you i would get turned on by looking at myself

Indeed. I enjoy looking at myself, but not to the point of wanting to get off over it :)

Gotta go with the kitty. Always a pleasure to see and truly a sight to behold
Well being the next Ron Jeremy would be nothing to sneeze at. Interestingly enough he and I do share something in common. Then again I share something in common with Peter North tooahem..moving on.
Given the choice I'd pick Mandy Flores over alkidder too whether I was the second coming of Ron Jeremy or not. However if I had the opportunity, I'd want to help make Seventh Avenue Productions continue to grow and make you Mandy even more $$. So I don't think I'd be able to pimp myself out to all the major players. Something about exclusivity sounds nice too. Plus considering how supportive and influential you are to the other OCSMs, who wouldn't want to be taken under your wing for some guidance? :)

So you all have hairy butts?? LOL If I have a casting call go out I will contact your agent! :)

Mandy, I don't mean to sound like a broken record but this made my cock hard. :rubbel:

Thank you...in a way......I think it's a compliment... :)

Are we voting for Mandy's vagina? If so, I'll stick mine in.

Ouch....not so hard! Spit on it first Jeez!!

Hey! I voted kitty too!

:p (|)

I actually had a girlfriend with a very shallow canal, and she used to tell me I wasn't "too big" for her, which didn't sound great, but also "I love your size, you fit me perfectly" which I loved. Although rather than satisfy her with my "not too big" cock (sigh) I would get her stupidly wound up with foreplay, kissing, caressing, fingers and YES, eating, so she was almost having her orgasm upon my first entry. Actually, that's still my trick. She won't care if I lose my load in 5 minutes if she's left trembling.

Besides, I'd rather eat a pussy for an hour than fuck it for an hour. I'm weird like that.

You are very strange. What guy wants to actually please her woman? You're a lesbian aren't you!?

Make that another vote for the Kitty too:).

Yes Matt, it is done :)

Uhm, are just guys feet referred to as dogs?
Lovely toes, and I'm envious of the bishop's company, but there's no contest,
Nw I know why I was always hoping to claim the kitty playing tripoli.

Pax, all!
RA

ban-one

Works for panties

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7601633, member: 550820"] Awesome on 800 posts Ban! And I really appreciate you letting me know that. Any positives is good, but that was especially nice of you to say :)

You're welcome, Mandy :)

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7601633, member: 550820"]What guy wants to actually please her woman?

Well..., I do. It seems to make her want it more if she's enjoying it, so instead of getting a 'no' whenever I'm wanting it, she's coming to me for it and I never get turned down unless she has a legitimate reason, but it comes with a promise to make it up to me at a better time. That, and it's really cool to watch her cum from what I've done to her, and afterwards, she's wanting to make me cum in the best way she can :cool:

You are very strange. What guy wants to actually please her woman? You're a lesbian aren't you!?

I have been mistaken a few times for female on the forum by people that haven't spotted the capitalization and thought I was "Mrs Stiffy", and once also received a slightly flirtatious PM thinking my avatar was my face from one of the resident dribblers. The irony is, even if my mind and libido was transferred into the body of a lady - for argument's sake, a smoking hot sexy one - I probably wouldn't even be a fully fledged lesbian then, because I'd be too fascinated with trying to find a cock to play with, since I no longer had my own. I'd definitely be bi.

It's a bloody good job I'm not a fit female, because I would probably have been a complete whore, fuck anything that moves and bring dishonour to my family.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

I bought one of your vids off the personals store yesterday. You naughty girl you! :D

PS: I wish I was your brother? :p

I have been mistaken a few times for female on the forum by people that haven't spotted the capitalization and thought I was "Mrs Stiffy", and once also received a slightly flirtatious PM thinking my avatar was my face from one of the resident dribblers. The irony is, even if my mind and libido was transferred into the body of a lady - for argument's sake, a smoking hot sexy one - I probably wouldn't even be a fully fledged lesbian then, because I'd be too fascinated with trying to find a cock to play with, since I no longer had my own. I'd definitely be bi.

It's a bloody good job I'm not a fit female, because I would probably have been a complete whore, fuck anything that moves and bring dishonour to my family.

Lol! If it were possible to change genders for say 24 hrs (with a suitable guarantee of turning back again) I think it would be interesting to do that - whoring, having my tits squeezed and sucked, sucking cocks, being fucked or gangbanged.

Lol! If it were possible to change genders for say 24 hrs (with a suitable guarantee of turning back again) I think it would be interesting to do that - whoring, having my tits squeezed and sucked, sucking cocks, being fucked or gangbanged.

I must say im slightly disturbed by that thought haha I would be totally lesbian i love the female form way to much to want cock.