• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

Since life is already too serious, l feel I also need to make 1 addition to the fapping jokes.:dunno:

ni2hssW.gif

Can't see it Mark.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7595419, member: 550820"]Oh yeah! You guys are great keeping some new material here for me to read when I open my thread! So here's a couple new pics for you guys patiently waiting on me..

405.jpg

That's just absolutely beautiful.

Loss for words here.

ban-one

Works for panties

Missed her by that much.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7595441, member: 550820"]You could be the next Ron Jeremy! I don't think it would be a competition........"Ummmmm let's see...... I wanna jerk off while my dog licks my balls and ass...hmmmmmm Mandy or Alkidder.......this is tough......"
Yeah, I don't really see us putting too many guys on the fence! LOL

Well, let's test something.....everyone tell me which picture has more appeal to you Picture 1 with a penis and my toes, or picture 2 my kitty :)

403.jpg

404.jpg

I think the first one might have more appeal if that was me you were with, but as it's not, I'm gonna go with the Mandy kitty, though, this one's good too:

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7595419, member: 550820"]
405.jpg

Is it just me, or does Mandy look a bit like Lucy Lawless in that pic?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7595441, member: 550820"]Well, let's test something.....everyone tell me which picture has more appeal to you Picture 1 with a penis and my toes, or picture 2 my kitty :)

im always ready to vote for Mandy's vagina

defenitly the kitty for me if i wanted to see a penis id look in my pants haha

I second that for sure, although I don't have to look in my pants as most of the time these are down

Mandy Flores

Missed her by that much.

I think the first one might have more appeal if that was me you were with, but as it's not, I'm gonna go with the Mandy kitty, though, this one's good too:

Is it just me, or does Mandy look a bit like Lucy Lawless in that pic?

Kitty 1
Pee-pee foot-0

Lucy Lawless...... I looked her up, I think I look like I have a wide jaw like her in this pic.

Mandy Flores

From the PENIS SIZE thread....

I think it's really misleading to say "size doesn't matter". When women say that i think what they are really saying is "you don't need a huge cock to feel good" which is true. I agree that a range of different sizes can feel good, but there is a point where a penis can be too small. Too short and you cannot do a lot of positions comfortably. Or too thin and it doesn't put enough pressure on the g-spot and clit during sex. Also just like some men enjoy seeing big tits on a woman some girls enjoy the appearance of a large cock.

Does he have a tongue? Than size doesn't matter! :) LOL that's what Dionne Warwick was talking about when she sang "That's what tongues are for.."

But seriously, you are right with SOME women, Shit some women want ten inches or they won't waste their time! But overall there is too much worry from men about it, I've scissored a dude with a quarter inch penis....well ok, it was a chic with a swollen clitoris actually....but I got off just fine so it leads me to believe that penis size isn't the all important thing that alot of dudes make it for themselves :)

- - - Updated - - -

Mandy's Kitty!

Kitty-5
Pee pee foot-Maleonetwo

Hey! I voted kitty too!

Does he have a tongue? Than size doesn't matter! :) LOL that's what Dionne Warwick was talking about when she sang "That's what tongues are for.."

:p (|)

I actually had a girlfriend with a very shallow canal, and she used to tell me I wasn't "too big" for her, which didn't sound great, but also "I love your size, you fit me perfectly" which I loved. Although rather than satisfy her with my "not too big" cock (sigh) I would get her stupidly wound up with foreplay, kissing, caressing, fingers and YES, eating, so she was almost having her orgasm upon my first entry. Actually, that's still my trick. She won't care if I lose my load in 5 minutes if she's left trembling.

Besides, I'd rather eat a pussy for an hour than fuck it for an hour. I'm weird like that.