• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
im getting the impression that you like her

I do. :)

- - - Updated - - -

A big "Welcome back " to the sensational tigress Ellie Idol -hhhhmmmmm
It is great to see her back in charge of her own production firm and calling the shots.
Even though Freeones has her down as "Retired", it is time to put Ellie back on the "Active" list -hhmmm
Verryyyy steamy pics of Ellie with Mandy -wooofff What a super sexy twosome

Titty Tuesday right?

36.jpg

Mandy Flores

wait a minute, Ms. Mandy... in your devil scenario are you saying we, your humble minions, are the devil? what a diliious thought.

so that's Microsoft... i have some idea where you were, then... my ex brother in law works there somewhere... it made me grin imagining him spinning in his seat, then doing a double take... then drooling. i'm sure you know productivity plunged there while you were strutting your stuff... have you seen guys (and girls) walk into closed doors, trip over curbs, and crash their cars while looking at you? A cousin used to have guys follow her around the campus at Nebraska, and could never understand why.

dunno about you ever having to worry about big girl pics... i know i'm never going to grow up.
i'll have to consider your challenge vis a vis wanking... just one portion of my dilemma is that while people see you clothed and don't twig to having seen you starkers, i'd argue that's because when they've seen you starkers, there's been more to... shall we say distract them.
and that's just for starters... then again, some night i may have a wee bit more ethanol than i should and have enough charge on the cameraphone...
ewww... sorry for that mental image, gang... watching Ms. Mandy tease us or please herself would be FAR more enjoyable.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

pax, RA

You're funny! I was at the Hyatt in Bellevue, facing ONE of the Microsoft towers that was to the west.

Here's a pic from today, got my issue of Alwayz Therro AT magazine with lil' ol' me in it :)

35.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7934066, member: 550820"]I do. :)

well then i hope to see more of Ellie, as you do dirtier and dirtier things to her

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7929918, member: 550820"]Oh man! Busy Busy Busy...but new pic time! Me and Ellie Idol! She's fucking AWESOME!!

You can check out some of her stuff, tons of previews and .gifs at mylittleprincessellie.kinkbomb.com

33.jpg

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7934066, member: 550820"]Titty Tuesday right?

36.jpg

Looks like you two work together pretty well, Mandy :)

You're funny! I was at the Hyatt in Bellevue, facing ONE of the Microsoft towers that was to the west.

Here's a pic from today, got my issue of Alwayz Therro AT magazine with lil' ol' me in it :)

35.jpg

Nice picture - but NOT a great picture because it hides your eyes and your eyes (and smile) are probably your best feature(s). If given the choice of looking at your face all day or your naked body I'd choose your face every single time and never regret it

In honor of Titty Tuesday, one of my favorite pics of Queen Mandy's magnificent melons:

172.jpg

Have to admit though, I think I love her perfect ass just a little bit more. Ah, who am I kidding? Everything is perfect on that sexy woman!:)

In honor of Titty Tuesday, one of my favorite pics of Queen Mandy's magnificent melons:

172.jpg

Have to admit though, I think I love her perfect ass just a little bit more. Ah, who am I kidding? Everything is perfect on that sexy woman!:)

Very nice - I like women who don't have to be perfectly "dolled up" all the time and don't mind being shot that way. I think that is sexier because we see the woman in the pic as she is most of the time - not all made up like she is very rarely. Love the "wet hair" look.

Nowwwwwwwwwwwww.................is this an older picture? I ask because I look at these breasts and the one Mandy currently has and they don't look the same. These breasts look REAL to me and smaller...............and truth be told - sexier (not that today looks awful because it doesn't). So - when was this pic taken because the breasts here are different than today, right?

Mandy Flores

Very nice - I like women who don't have to be perfectly "dolled up" all the time and don't mind being shot that way. I think that is sexier because we see the woman in the pic as she is most of the time - not all made up like she is very rarely. Love the "wet hair" look.

Nowwwwwwwwwwwww.................is this an older picture? I ask because I look at these breasts and the one Mandy currently has and they don't look the same. These breasts look REAL to me and smaller...............and truth be told - sexier (not that today looks awful because it doesn't). So - when was this pic taken because the breasts here are different than today, right?

Bahahahahahaha! Nope same ones! The pic in the water is from Sept '12, the difference is the water was so frickin' cold that my skin was super tight! Look at those nipples! They almost hurt they were so cold :)

Hey, i got an idea I thought would be kinda fun.... post a pic of me and ask me anything about it, what was going on, how old it is... whatever! I think it'd be fun!

Make sure your policy is payable to me, should be all good! You like it in your ass do ya?

Not that I like it in the ass so much as I love the thought of you having your way with me. You with a big strapon pounding me in the ass would definately qualify as you having your way with me.

Yours,
Scott

Mandy Flores

Bahahahahahaha! Nope same ones! The pic in the water is from Sept '12, the difference is the water was so frickin' cold that my skin was super tight! Look at those nipples! They almost hurt they were so cold :)

Hey, i got an idea I thought would be kinda fun.... post a pic of me and ask me anything about it, what was going on, how old it is... whatever! I think it'd be fun!

I see this idea is not the wonderful idea I thought it was...

I see this idea is not the wonderful idea I thought it was...

Patience, dear heart. Your average disciple doesn't think that quickly, due to a lack of blood to the brain.....

172.jpg

.... when you have to take a photo where you stare off into the distance, do you literally just look out into space at nothing, or do you actually choose a fixed point to look at, or have to find something to look at? If so, what's the weirdest thing you've stared at off-camera in order to take a photo?

hotcanuck41

Closed Account

I think this is a great idea! only trouble is, I'm not sure where to start! That's kinda my problem...I get kinda indecisive because I find all your pics and videos so hot :)

Fap fap fap

Mandy Flores

you know ill always play with you

425.jpg

what did Ceara taste like?

Already answered that one...strawberries and cream! lol Really just nice, nice skin taste! She smells nice too. During this pic there was this doorknob (guy) who was standing back behind the photographer with his camera and just staring, which of course is to be expected, but makes it uncomfortable and distracting to try and look sexy or stay focused :)