• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Woo-hoo.... getting close to 3000 posts! Here is #2985.....

27.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
(my photographer hates closed toe)

Haha I'm with him here. :D BUT I don't mind closed toe if it fits the rest of the outfit.

But don't worry, Mandy, everything's alright. The shoes ain't the most important (not even for me (Ha big surprise, I know)) when your cute little smile is in the shot. :heart:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7917203, member: 550820"]Woo-hoo.... getting close to 3000 posts! Here is #2985.....

27.jpg

DAMN!!! NOW THOSE SHOES ARE H.A.H. Hot As Hell!!!! White shoes easily look slutty, but those are classy sexy!! Love 'em!!! :yesyes: Show me the dress to go with them. :angels:

PS: You miscounted by a hundred posts. ;)

Mandy Flores

DAMN!!! NOW THOSE SHOES ARE H.A.H. Hot As Hell!!!! White shoes easily look slutty, but those are classy sexy!! Love 'em!!! :yesyes: Show me the dress to go with them. :angels:

PS: You miscounted by a hundred posts. ;)

Fuck! I DID! Whatever. That set should be in AT magazine sometime next year. I'm in AT this month actually, and was in ModelsMania Magazine last month. Yea.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Fuck! I DID! Whatever. That set should be in AT magazine sometime next year. I'm in AT this month actually, and was in ModelsMania Magazine last month. Yea.

I fucking want to fucking lick your fucking squirt off those fucking shoes! After that I fucking want to fucking inhale your fucking feet and then fucking cum on those fucking shoes myself! For fuckssake!

I mean...I've never heard of those magazines to be honest. They're big? :)

I just found my new wallpaper, hotdamnit......................

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7917203, member: 550820"]Woo-hoo.... getting close to 3000 posts! Here is #2985.....

27.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

oh, no, Mandy! someone just took away 100 of your posts!

Woo-hoo.... getting close to 3000 posts! Here is #2985.....

27.jpg

Glad to see your Photog is a smart person. Listen to him more often if he cranks out these kinds of pix.

Dilemma time here. I see 2 sets of LIPS that look so Beautiful and Kissable. I would love to spend a long time being passionate with both sets - which one do I start out with? Contrary to popular belief Sex starts above the waist and to be more specific, above the neck. We need to stimulate her mind FIRST before we think about between her legs getting simulated because she does the same. Once we get her mind in the mood for Sex all else follows and conversely if her mind isn't in the mood for Sex, there will be NO Sex going on. As sweet as her Juice Box is - I think I'd start above the neck and work my way down as opposed to the other way around because if I start above the neck by the time I get between the legs she is practically begging me to eat her out while if I start between the legs it takes time to get her worked up. So next time we hook up Mandy I will start above the neck then work my way down :eek:

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7913105, member: 550820"]
24.jpg

I love your face there, so playful. And as I may have mentioned before, I love you in dots.

:heart:

Mandy Flores

I fucking want to fucking lick your fucking squirt off those fucking shoes! After that I fucking want to fucking inhale your fucking feet and then fucking cum on those fucking shoes myself! For fuckssake!

I mean...I've never heard of those magazines to be honest. They're big? :)

They are in print, and that is always good :)

Speaking of licking squirt of my fucking shoes..... I did a custom recently where the guy wanted me to masturbate and squirt, but the veiw he wanted was of my feet while I was squirting, and the squirt hitting them. How ironic.

Mandy Flores

Glad to see your Photog is a smart person. Listen to him more often if he cranks out these kinds of pix.

Dilemma time here. I see 2 sets of LIPS that look so Beautiful and Kissable. I would love to spend a long time being passionate with both sets - which one do I start out with? Contrary to popular belief Sex starts above the waist and to be more specific, above the neck. We need to stimulate her mind FIRST before we think about between her legs getting simulated because she does the same. Once we get her mind in the mood for Sex all else follows and conversely if her mind isn't in the mood for Sex, there will be NO Sex going on. As sweet as her Juice Box is - I think I'd start above the neck and work my way down as opposed to the other way around because if I start above the neck by the time I get between the legs she is practically begging me to eat her out while if I start between the legs it takes time to get her worked up. So next time we hook up Mandy I will start above the neck then work my way down :eek:

You jerk off a lot don't you? Speaking of that...why is it so difficult for you guys to video yourself jerking off and send it too me? I have only gotten back 4 so far, yet I am putting up pictures and vids for you guys all the time. Is it because you don't want me to put it into a video? Seriously, no one I know has EVER recognized me and I've even been a playboy cyber girl, you will never be recognized :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7923477, member: 550820"]They are in print, and that is always good :)
You mean, because it's better to have sticky pages than a sticky keyboard?

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7923477, member: 550820"]Speaking of licking squirt of my fucking shoes..... I did a custom recently where the guy wanted me to masturbate and squirt, but the veiw he wanted was of my feet while I was squirting, and the squirt hitting them. How ironic.
:suspicious:

I LOVE this pic too! I look like a grown up girl :) Does that mean I replaced you know who? Hey, post your favorite picture of her, I wanna see if it is the same as mine :) Probably not because we look at different things, but let's try. [/FONT]

Think I know what you mean, but I also agree with the other guys and dolls here, your smile is magical, sounds corny but it is.....I am not someone to fall for a girl that easy, but I do know that a true honest smile is so enchanting like nothing else. No matter how great all of her other features may be might be (and by god you are just.....sigh), the smile is the one thing that makes me weak for a lady.....
Oh hahahaaaa, I have a few favorites sweety, she is indeed one of my throughout the years. Hard to pick one though, since my pc crashed a year ago lost a few. I will post one or two small ones in your shoutbox if that is ok :)!

just passing by.....

Mandy Flores

just passing by.....

Just reminds me how inept I've been at posting galleries and personal videos, kinda like when you made a deal with the devil, you're going about your business having a good time and totally forgetting about it when there he is, stepping out from behind a tree to remind you he owns your ass when you die.

Oh but it's not that disturbing when you visit Roald :)