• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin! (AMA)

I actually would prefer not seeing a well hung man or any other naked man doing anything but thats just me haha

LOL! Just to be clear - the interest would not be in the man (well-hung or otherwise) but in the sight of Mandy being given a seeing-to - being fucked, perferably creampied nice and deep.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Re: Mandy Flores

These two threads should not have been merged since they don't really have anything to do with each other.

I´m moving this one to the favorite babe section, if you want to have a thread in the talk section where people can pose question to you Mandy you are more than welcome to create one.

ban-one

Works for panties

Hmm. Well this may not be good. Don't know how many will find this thread in it's new location and without its full title. (Good thing I had subscribed to it long ago)

Yeah. I typed "Mandy" into my address bar and it was in my recent history, I would hope the rest of Mandy's acolytes would be bright enough to do the same. Well, assuming you're all not in "private browsing" mode or the equivalent. Sneaky bastards.

Anyhoo I came in to... well, stare at Mandy's bottom, everybody knows that. But also to show off my new avi/Team Flores siggy combo. And viewers of my profile will now note that it too has been Florized. Hope you approve, Mistress!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

These two threads should not have been merged since they don't really have anything to do with each other.

I´m moving this one to the favorite babe section, if you want to have a thread in the talk section where people can pose question to you Mandy you are more than welcome to create one.

Ummm they're both about me, how could they be more to do-ing with each other?

- - - Updated - - -

so basically we are only allowed to post pictures and no talking here now? how nice

No, I'm getting that changed and getting my wonderful title back! :)

Mandy Flores

Yeah. I typed "Mandy" into my address bar and it was in my recent history, I would hope the rest of Mandy's acolytes would be bright enough to do the same. Well, assuming you're all not in "private browsing" mode or the equivalent. Sneaky bastards.

Anyhoo I came in to... well, stare at Mandy's bottom, everybody knows that. But also to show off my new avi/Team Flores siggy combo. And viewers of my profile will now note that it too has been Florized. Hope you approve, Mistress!

And I MUST say....that is the most beautiful profile I've ever seen here! :) Lovely Team Flores siggy too! And that Avi... perfect! Ah, I feel loved. :)

ban-one

Works for panties

Looking good, Stiffy :thumbsup:

so basically we are only allowed to post pictures and no talking here now? how nice

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7707604, member: 550820"]No, I'm getting that changed and getting my wonderful title back! :)

It's good that you're getting the full title back, Mandy, but I don't know that anything has to change in regards to what we do in here, just because they relocated it, or that anything would have to change for us to continue. (Though, it would've been nice had they atleast left behind a sign that the thread had been moved from 'Talk' so that everyone could find its new location) I mean, several of the other girls' threads in the 'Babes' section seemed to run like yours did, Mandy.

By the way, had they took 2 minutes and gone back and looked at the "RE:" they could've separated the threads, as there's "New babe added to FreeOnes: Mandy Flores" from the 'Babes' section, "Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!" from the 'Talk' section, and aside from the first "Mandy Flores" that is from the Babes section, all the others have been in the last few days have clearly been in what was previously "Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!" (some with and some without the "AMA")

Dear Mandy,

I find myself hopelessly addicted to this thead and ofcourse to you. For sometime I have come to this thread and enjoyed the wonderful photos and interesting comments. I now find myself daydreaming of you and thinking of all the evil and fun things you would do to me. Humiliation, chastity and even blackmail scenarios invade my thoughts.

Scott

Mandy Flores

Dear Mandy,

I find myself hopelessly addicted to this thead and ofcourse to you. For sometime I have come to this thread and enjoyed the wonderful photos and interesting comments. I now find myself daydreaming of you and thinking of all the evil and fun things you would do to me. Humiliation, chastity and even blackmail scenarios invade my thoughts.

Scott
Well my dear.... let the games begin! Mandyflores@live.com

- - - Updated - - -

Yea! Got my title back! :)

Mandy Flores

Keepin it in the family! We know where we've been that way don't we?! LOL I think I'm gonna give the OCSM thread a break this week. Actually headed into the gym here in a second, but wanted to say hi and I will be back later tonight.

Keepin it in the family! We know where we've been that way don't we?! LOL I think I'm gonna give the OCSM thread a break this week. Actually headed into the gym here in a second, but wanted to say hi and I will be back later tonight.

The Mandy addiction and infatuation will live on in your absence :) You will still be greatly missed though.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7717801, member: 550820"]Actually it should be this direction don't ya think?
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF
:rubbel:

doesnt that depend on what youre into?