• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Mandy Flores

nice car, love it

It was fucking awesome! And I was driving it all through Bellevue (which is kinda like the Beverly Hills of the Seattle area) so i fit right in and didn't even get any shit for filming some stuff at the gas station and a few other public places :)

That happened to me too. I think what they did to fix things was take what had been the combined threads, and put it in the 'Babes' section, and then made a copy for the 'Talk' section that regained the full title, but the subscriptions stuck with the one moved to the 'Babes' section.

SOOO glad to have my title back! :) They probably get their affiliate take when people sign up to my site coming off of their regular Babe thread is why I bet!

WTF! My subscription to this thread had been severed.
However, I am now back and the :drool2: can continue.

Excellent...sorry it has been slow here for a few days :)

Yay.....the addiction is back! Well, we've always been addicted to Mandy's hotness. But now the thread is accurate again. And can I say - Vrooom Vroom!:)

INdeed...good to see your smiling face here too!

I love polka dots, especially in the summer. :)

Oh yeah! I have a few polka dot dresses...

431.jpg
212.jpg

this picture makes me want to lick your thighs

Me too!! You guys have no idea how hard i work for them and all the sacrifice!

Boo, Camaro.
Yay @ your gorgeous legs.

That Camaro got to nail me too! Don't be hatin'

432.jpg

Very lovely Mandy! How are you doing lately? I try to stop by more often here, did I miss anything special?

Nope! lol

212.jpg

This always has been one of my favourites of you, Mistress.

The whole set makes me want to take you for a picnic on a warm summer day, sat beneath some trees where the leaves form a canopy overhead, and sunlight streaming through the gaps makes pretty patterns. Dress = summer = picnic in my head, when it's a dress as ummm, floaty looking as that one.

:hugkiss:

That's right, PICNIC. Not every reply needs to be "your hotness makes concentrating on everyday tasks because I'm constantly thinking about naughty time." Plus she already knows that of me.

Here's one Miss Mandy - on the occasion you do get to pack a lunch for a spot of alfresco dining, are you a sandwiches or salad kind of girl?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7733400, member: 550820"]Me too!! You guys have no idea how hard i work for them and all the sacrifice!

what, like animal sacrifice? how many goats do you have to kill to look that sexy? im thinking maybe twelve

jitna

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7734676, member: 550820"]I usually sacrifice men, I don't have to chase them around, they just follow me to their doom so easily hee hee.

dont you think they might be a little TOO easy pickings? still its probably worth it. your thighs are pretty amazing

Mandy Flores

This always has been one of my favourites of you, Mistress.

The whole set makes me want to take you for a picnic on a warm summer day, sat beneath some trees where the leaves form a canopy overhead, and sunlight streaming through the gaps makes pretty patterns. Dress = summer = picnic in my head, when it's a dress as ummm, floaty looking as that one.

:hugkiss:

That's right, PICNIC. Not every reply needs to be "your hotness makes concentrating on everyday tasks because I'm constantly thinking about naughty time." Plus she already knows that of me.

Here's one Miss Mandy - on the occasion you do get to pack a lunch for a spot of alfresco dining, are you a sandwiches or salad kind of girl?

Oh, this is always so difficult for me.....I love sandwiches, but have to go with salads 90% of the time.

Mandy Flores

Mandy, you like cars with power + good looks ?

Try thatone : www.weineck-power.de :angels::angels:

Up to 2000 German HP , ...this is about 2600 US - HP .

That is a sweet car! I am really interested in the Tesla Sport coupe, 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and fully 100% electric! It actually is stated at 4.1 seconds, but Car&Driver mag tested it and got 3.9! My Honda CBR600 can't do that!

Philbert

Banned
Ms Mandy...not to disagree with a sweetheart like you...(suck up king, I'm known as) but ... are you SURE your CBR600 won't get that kind of ET?
I'm so into big bore engines and never had onea those, but I do know the Honda is a screamer with power, and no weight to speak of...sorta like your sweet self.
You need to get a custom cruiser, made for a honey and not for a speed freek...safer, and looks so good in the wind.
Just my shootin' from the hip opinion.

ban-one

Works for panties

Happy Independence Day, Mandy. Hope it's not raining where you are, like it is here, and has been for like 2 weeks and is supposed to continue into next week. Feels kinda like we need to build a big boat and gather up two of every animal.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7734676, member: 550820"]I usually sacrifice men, I don't have to chase them around, they just follow me to their doom so easily hee hee.

73.gif

Wow.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

73.gif

Well Happy Fourth of July to you too. :D

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7734671, member: 550820"]Bumble bee was a real gentleman, he actually let me know he was going to cum in my mouth...it tasted like Vanilla air freshener!

That's reminded me of something I've wanted to ask you, Mandy, which is where do you prefer to take a guy's cum?

Well Mandy , I think your CBR 600 is not very far away . Since when are you riding bikes ? Sounds good . :)

Yup, that TESLA is a good looking sportscar and very fast . The only thing I´d be missing is the *sound* of the exhaust. But this type of cars are the future . And it´s not very comfortable for a pedestrian NOT to hear a car coming ..but they´re working on it .
That *Weineck-cobra* does it in about 2,4 to 60 mls/hr, ..depends on the motor he´s got into it. :D

jitna

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7743868, member: 550820"]Sorry to be so sporadic on replies and such, my time has been split up with a family member having a heart attack and in the hospital. I'm way behind on many many things right now.

im sorry to hear that, Mandy. i hope your family member is doing better now and hopefully able to leave the hospital soon