• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Appreciate you taking time out to stop in . Take your time though, have fun , relax and enjoy Christmas along with a Happy New Year with your family. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Hope you & your family have a safe and Happy New Year.

25014141_1207753245994375_1837210580562214912_n.jpg
Um yeah!!!!!! Very yummy

ban-one

Works for panties

well, i got sidetracked... not a 'foot guy' by any means, but damn that's a sexy shot.

i'm sure it's been asked, but the Humble and Fred AM show mentions Fleshlight now and again, and when i last heard them talking about it I realized that would be the one sex toy even an old man like me would sneak into the stocking to plead ignorance 'no, Santa brought it... i gotta use it, you know the rules...'

so... any chance the Fleshlight people have realized the Mistress Mandy model will become their new and enduring best seller?

Marry Christmas to everybody!
RA

I doubt she'd do it through a third party since they would probably want too much control over her replicated bits and keep most of the money, however, if we take the WABAC all the way back to June of 2012, she had been thinking of 3D-printing her own bits, but there hasn't been much on it since

Just as a way my mind works, I remember on HBO back in the late 90s, early 2000s (ah, cable as a horny teenager) they had a show called "Real Sex," and that in 1 of the episodes was the making of reproductions of peoples' bits (the examples they showed was a pair of tits and a guy, who had to stay hard for like an hour with the only thing to help being a couple of naked girls with him) using the same stuff used in prop production and as seen on MythBusters many times, and that supposedly, couples would do this so that their partner would have a sex toy of their partner for when they were apart (or so they could have a "3way" with their partner's twin). The way this links to the Mandy Fleshlight is that the mold-making process would probably need to be done by people who know what they're doing, since we're talking about getting all up inside Mandy and you don't want to clog her up or leave stuff behind, so maybe what she can do is find one of these places that will do it as "a gift for her hubby," and request the negatives (as they would be kind of cool to look at just as themselves) that she can then scan and use to print her own bits, maintaining full control of the end product

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Here's Mandy making us all jealous she's in south Florida:
25014933_149873882329809_6944628845349699584_n.jpg

Despite the fake snow superimposed on the pic

She may also be making those 3 women in the background a little jealous too, but that's a different matter

Merry Christmas, Mandy and everyone
xmastreelights.gif

DQG482dUEAAlcjW.jpg

DQG5FW7UQAAyb_T.jpg

DQG5ND0V4AEY_Lk.jpg

DQG4_DJU8AAdJyU.jpg

santadeer.gif

If I woke up Xmas morning and saw Santa brought me this as my gift...............I'd be the happiest guy alive. I'd tell Santa he didn't have to bring me another gift ever again because no way he could top this one. The song title would be changed to: I saw Santa Claus Fucking the Shit out of Mommy!

• Haha

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Oh geez I finally got home, and it is FUCKING COLD!!!! LOL I think I will survive :)
I really hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas/holiday however you celebrate and for whatever reason.

I had a great time in Florida with my family, seeing some I hadn't seen in years. The weather was incredible, and it sure made me think about moving there when I realized I was standing in the ocean on December 24th and not even close to getting goosebumps! :)
Maybe I will.
You guys like that little gif with me babying my little Kia Soul? Funny video, the guy who ordered it wanted me to treat the car like I was really in love with it, like a pet dog or something, talking to it and giving it kisses LOL

I love those Christmas Pics but it is time for me to do some new ones! Just like my Seahawks pics, definitely need new ones.

The website is just about done, some of you will see in the next few days that if you type in Mandyflores.com it is completely different. Hope everyone loves it as much as I do. Been adding a bunch of content while I was gone, work follows me everywhere :)

As far as that Fleshlight/Clone a pussy deal I have been looking at some options and been approached by some 3rd parties, but like Ban said, I gotta be sure that third party is really going to benefit me before I split revenue with them. I know I'm a hard ass! LOL
Really looking forward to this next year and seeing where things go!

Alright, that's some of the latest! Thanks you guys for all the support throughout the year and in the OCSM of the week thread too. I just tied up Masumi and I for the year end contest with my vote. Would be more than fair if she won this though, she has been very active this year!

ban-one

Works for panties
I don't doubt it's cold up there, we usually only get like 2 days of lows in the upper-20s in February, but we're about to have a week where the lows are in the low-20s with 1 day getting into the teens, and tonight we're supposed to have freezing rain and ice. Fantastic

Hope you had a good Christmas too, ours was good and certainly more the correct temperature than last year

I wouldn't want to talk you out of moving closer to me, but don't forget Florida does get hurricanes and being so flat and made of a lot of swamp/marsh land, it floods pretty easily. And like around here, you have high humidity and get lots of afternoon thunderstorms, and the worst part about that is when they get severe and start spawning tornadoes in the middle of the night

You get some interesting requests, don't you? The babying a car isn't really my thing, but you do look good in the GIF, so it can't be too bad :)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The fact that you can drive a stick, just knocked you up a couple of notches in my book.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I don't doubt it's cold up there, we usually only get like 2 days of lows in the upper-20s in February, but we're about to have a week where the lows are in the low-20s with 1 day getting into the teens, and tonight we're supposed to have freezing rain and ice. Fantastic

Hope you had a good Christmas too, ours was good and certainly more the correct temperature than last year

I wouldn't want to talk you out of moving closer to me, but don't forget Florida does get hurricanes and being so flat and made of a lot of swamp/marsh land, it floods pretty easily. And like around here, you have high humidity and get lots of afternoon thunderstorms, and the worst part about that is when they get severe and start spawning tornadoes in the middle of the night

You get some interesting requests, don't you? The babying a car isn't really my thing, but you do look good in the GIF, so it can't be too bad :)

Yeah that was a unique request for sure! LOL I see all those negatives about living in Florida, you forgot the random sink holes that will open up and swallow your world while you sleep, never to be seen again!

The fact that you can drive a stick, just knocked you up a couple of notches in my book.
Yea! Yeah I have been driving a stick since I could drive :)

Once Mandy gets raaaavvvvveedd up there is nothing that will stop her ooooo yeesss
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year.
(Where the Hell did the last 12 months go???- hhhhaa)

No kidding!! This year went by faster than any other year I can remember!

Its -25 here tonight

No thank you very much! Where do you live Antarctica? LOL

Happy New year Everyone!!! :) I hope 2018 is the best ever for all you guys

• Love
Long time that I have been here, Mandy I wish you a very happy and succesfull 2018! :)

The rest of all the members also offcourse. :)

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 10059303, member: 550820"]Yeah that was a unique request for sure! LOL I see all those negatives about living in Florida, you forgot the random sink holes that will open up and swallow your world while you sleep, never to be seen again!

You're right, I did, and we even get those occasionally up here, though generally not as bad

Happy New Year, Mandy And everyone!

And to start if off right...

a pic from Sept 3rd* with Mandy At a Guns N' Roses' concert:
DI2QcTIUEAE4OZB.jpg

*Yes, there is still that much of a back-log on the queue

• Love
Mandy and a stick shift car makes me think of this............one of the most clever and brilliant commercials I have ever seen. Done in Germany for what is probably their version of Lenscrafters this ad is smart and awesome. And one that could NEVER air in the USA