• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Cap from Blackwidow Sisters, featuring Allison Julius:
DJ1Tb_lWkAAMdGR.jpg

Wooowww two naughty beauties smoking hot

Reactions: sj1
Oh geez I finally got home, and it is FUCKING COLD!!!! LOL I think I will survive :)
I really hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas/holiday however you celebrate and for whatever reason.

I had a great time in Florida with my family, seeing some I hadn't seen in years. The weather was incredible, and it sure made me think about moving there when I realized I was standing in the ocean on December 24th and not even close to getting goosebumps! :)
Maybe I will.
You guys like that little gif with me babying my little Kia Soul? Funny video, the guy who ordered it wanted me to treat the car like I was really in love with it, like a pet dog or something, talking to it and giving it kisses LOL

I love those Christmas Pics but it is time for me to do some new ones! Just like my Seahawks pics, definitely need new ones.

The website is just about done, some of you will see in the next few days that if you type in Mandyflores.com it is completely different. Hope everyone loves it as much as I do. Been adding a bunch of content while I was gone, work follows me everywhere :)

As far as that Fleshlight/Clone a pussy deal I have been looking at some options and been approached by some 3rd parties, but like Ban said, I gotta be sure that third party is really going to benefit me before I split revenue with them. I know I'm a hard ass! LOL
Really looking forward to this next year and seeing where things go!

Alright, that's some of the latest! Thanks you guys for all the support throughout the year and in the OCSM of the week thread too. I just tied up Masumi and I for the year end contest with my vote. Would be more than fair if she won this though, she has been very active this year!

I love visiting family in Florida in February. Next month will be unique because in three consecutive days Ill be hitting up the Honda Classic, opening game of Spring Training watching the Nats and Astros. And watching the Caps play the Panthers. And there's nothing like tailgating an NHL. game in 80 degree weather.gt

ban-one

Works for panties
Obey Mommy*
obey%20mommy%20gif.gif

As we all bask in the naughty thoughts of Mandy being our mommy and obeying her, since she's not our actual mother and there's no physical interaction, there's actually nothing anything happening that shouldn't be

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy is still a Mami muy caliente. :Flame: So hot , beautiful and sweet. Hope your day is safe and filled with fun. Great job as always Ban, appreciate it.:thumbsup:

Obey Mommy*
obey%20mommy%20gif.gif

As we all bask in the naughty thoughts of Mandy being our mommy and obeying her, since she's not our actual mother and there's no physical interaction, there's actually nothing anything happening that shouldn't be

Damn that's a HOT gif! I looooove seeing Mandy in her fuck-me pumps!

ban-one

Works for panties
Before I get to the distracting things, Mandy has been nommed for OCSM of the Week

ban, as always, AWESOME job with ALL your great photo and HOT gif posts of Mandy !! :flame: :yesyes::thumbsup::drool1:

:hatsoff: And speaking of HOT gifs :flame:

[nobabe]Black Widow[/nobabe]: The Breakup*
blackwidow%20the%20breakup.gif

Aside from the possibility of a bruise or scratch, no one was harmed in the making of this GIF/vid, though, you might wear out your arm and have a sore dick after seeing Mandy in this :rubbel:

Last edited:
  • Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
Great to hear Ban about Mandy being nommed this week. Funny thing is last night I was thinking Mandy deserves to be nommed , but I am a nobody , so I was thinking of sending you a message to nom Mandy. I see Rock nommed Mandy. :thumbsup: Like FlyBoy said you do a great job of posting content here on Mandy's thread. :thumbsup: Enjoy reading your funny and witty posts too. Great job . Have a safe and great day.

ban-one

Works for panties
Actually, she was nommed last week too, ....it just never got mentioned in here. I told Mandy on Twitter (both times) and she showed up over there but not over here, and I guess I thought she would eventually and say something. Oh, well

Believe me when I say you don't have to be a "somebody" to nom in the OCSMOTW thread, I don't think I'm anybody, despite some evidence from a few of the lovely ladies to the contrary for which I am very grateful :heart:

However, I do feel bad about nomming a girl I like when she hasn't been around lately and then ends up competing against one that has been around more

Thanks for the compliments :) I know I have an audience here that likes to watch more than participate, but it's nice to hear my efforts are being appreciated by more than just Mandy

sj1

Love & Basketball
Yeah I hear what you say , but the last few years of the OCSM have actually been a good & fun time. Maybe if word was to get around that the thread is actually good & respectful to the ladies maybe a few more would stop in if they have time. Also I kinda know I am not a nobody was more just kidding & keeping things light. Also your welcome & sorry sometimes I make no comments since I have not viewed the clips to give my thoughts on it. I appreciate your posts along with Mandy , so I will try to post some more even if it is short. Have a safe & great night.

ban-one

Works for panties

sj1

Love & Basketball
Wow amazing video , I believe that may be the first time I heard Mandy's beautiful voice . The Incredible and sexy Mandy shining brightly like the star she is.:drool2::flame: The Cap from Brother's First Blowjob* *Not her bro, it's her hubby. Mandy looks like she is about to be rewarded for her skillful work.

ban-one

Works for panties

sj1

Love & Basketball
Oh my bad big time. Sometimes so obvious what you may be looking for is right in front of you. :brick: :facepalm: Oh man I need to hide. :lurk: :anonymous