• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7172950, member: 550820"]
202.jpg

Wide open. Mandy is a goddess.

ban-one

Works for panties
I thought I might include a few of my favorite pics and gifs you’ve graced us with:

While gathering those pictures and gifs of you Mandy, unsurprisingly, you were responsible for swelling in the nether regions, but unfortunately, I was usable to tend to the problem at the time. (Places to go, people to see.) However, I was able to rectify the problem before lunch..., and then again after.

You provide great masturbatory fodder, Miss Mandy. Keep up the good work.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Hey, Mandy.

I was over at your thread about penis size, looking at what had been said since my post, and I happened to notice I had 399 posts. Then I thought that I should do something special with my 400th post, along with the thought that it should be here. (I know post counts are just some meaningless something, but still. It’s the thought that counts.)

I’ve been meaning to say something here for a while now, but I’ve been too busy to do much beyond just catching up on reading the various threads I follow, and I didn’t really know what to say. But I’ve got a few minutes right now, and with our little back and forth after your reping me for what I said over there breaking the ice, I thought that I could reiterate here what I said when thanking you for the rep. That I really like this thread, and you named it correctly. It is addicting. And also that I should probably tell you that I think you’re a beautiful woman, and I like that you want to share your body with us in picture and video, and are willing to take time from your busy day to talk with fans.

Hopefully I’ll be able to find the time to post more here, and for 401, I think I’ll go vote for you in the OCSM of the Week contest. 402 will be a hard decision about what part of you is best, and 403 will be an easier call of you vs Catie Minx. But before I go, I thought I might include a few of my favorite pics and gifs you’ve graced us with:

(in no particular order)

Ban One...thank you so much for that! What a wonderful tribute, and very very kind words. I would love to see this thread go viral. You guys feel free to spread it around in emails or whatever, that would be appreciated. I have fun in here, and you guys actually get some exclusive stuff here too, along with more interaction than I put anywhere else. Thanks for the vote in OCSM, and the others. Ban-one is very cool :)

Mandy Flores

While gathering those pictures and gifs of you Mandy, unsurprisingly, you were responsible for swelling in the nether regions, but unfortunately, I was usable to tend to the problem at the time. (Places to go, people to see.) However, I was able to rectify the problem before lunch..., and then again after.

You provide great masturbatory fodder, Miss Mandy. Keep up the good work.

***Miss Mandy Giggles****

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7175089, member: 550820"]Ban One...thank you so much for that! What a wonderful tribute, and very very kind words. I would love to see this thread go viral. You guys feel free to spread it around in emails or whatever, that would be appreciated. I have fun in here, and you guys actually get some exclusive stuff here too, along with more interaction than I put anywhere else. Thanks for the vote in OCSM, and the others.

You're welcome, Mandy. I meant every word I said.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7175089, member: 550820"]Ban-one is very cool :)

Thank you very much, Miss Mandy.

That's very much worth showing off. I gotta go make that my signature. You guys gimme a minute to go figure that out, and I'll be back.

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7175095, member: 550820"]***Miss Mandy Giggles****

It would seem I have pleased Miss Mandy.

Sure are a lot of us regularly emptying our balls for Mandy. :clap:

That's very much worth showing off. I gotta go make that my signature. You guys gimme a minute to go figure that out, and I'll be back.

Course it is. If Mandy says it, it's gospel. Earn Mandy Approval, show it off. Eventually, we shall rename this place MandyOnes, and everything else will be thrown into an Off-Topic subforum.

ban-one

Works for panties
Course it is. If Mandy says it, it's gospel. Earn Mandy Approval, show it off. Eventually, we shall rename this place MandyOnes, and everything else will be thrown into an Off-Topic subforum.

Well, if it does become hers, I have the perfect theme song for it,

All we'd need to do is change 'candy' to 'Mandy,' and rename from 'Sugar, Sugar,' to 'Mandy, Mandy' or [nobabe] 'You Are My Mandy Girl.'[/nobabe]

Mandy Flores

Well, if it does become hers, I have the perfect theme song for it,

All we'd need to do is change 'candy' to 'Mandy,' and rename from 'Sugar, Sugar,' to 'Mandy, Mandy' or [nobabe] 'You Are My Mandy Girl.'[/nobabe]

Nice song :) when I first started slangin' panties on ebanned I used the nickname "MyMandyGirl" and actually named my website that at first. Then some asswipe advertising company in Oceanside California noticed my webmaster hadn't re-upped the domain...they swooped in and took the dot com and wouldn't even SELL it back to me. Fuckers. I realized in the end it was better to use my name, and believe me...I've locked up, copyrighted, and registered EVERY variation I care about. Valuable lesson!

Nice signature Ban. I'll have to work hard and make everyone a quote. :)

Mandy Flores

My new favorite Mandy pic:

198.jpg

Love that sexy, smouldering look in her eyes..:)

You know...I REALLY love that shot too! I'm glad someone else does. There is something about it. Love the water in the background too.

Did you catch the update last night on pictures? I'm trying to get another one ready because I was behind coming out of Thanksgiving.