• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well thank you MrSStiffy! Glad to have provided the nut emptying visual you needed! :)

No hon, THANK YOU.

Honestly I wasn't thinking of having one last night but decided to go through the thread in its entirety to see what pictures there were on top of what I'd already seen/commented on. I was uncontrollably hard in no time flat and before I knew what was going on I was lining up a sequence of pics with that particular photo at the end. Cycled through them stroking it gently but as I neared the end of my impromptu slideshow I realized I had overheated somewhat and orgasm was inevitable. So I just sped up ever so slightly and let it out.... and there was a LOT.

TMI probably. Never mind.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7153804, member: 550820"]New Pic! No crying about not having nudity in it...just cum on our faces! :)
197.jpg

Wow! Really fantastic shot. Those mouths are fantastic, literally.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
No hon, THANK YOU.

Honestly I wasn't thinking of having one last night but decided to go through the thread in its entirety to see what pictures there were on top of what I'd already seen/commented on. I was uncontrollably hard in no time flat and before I knew what was going on I was lining up a sequence of pics with that particular photo at the end. Cycled through them stroking it gently but as I neared the end of my impromptu slideshow I realized I had overheated somewhat and orgasm was inevitable. So I just sped up ever so slightly and let it out.... and there was a LOT.

TMI probably. Never mind.
Just finished reading your "in love" signature and following "virgin" story...you're perfectly twisted...so glad you could embrace it! As far as TMI...it's all good, glad to hear I have that kind of impact :) Maybe it will translate into a visit to my site or clip s store ;)

Make sure and vote for me at OCSM of the week :)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Alright..posted this in the OCSM of the week thread...trying to buy votes! Anyway...had to have it here for my boys too! (not that any of you have an excuse to not go vote for me...I'm too good to you really! lol)

58.gif

Just me and Ceara 5 minutes after we met :)
61.gif

Me taking care of My photographer...and getting some lotion for my boobies! They get dry in the sun ya know.
62.gif

This one here was a custom order..guy wanted me to squirt all over this inflatable pillow. I'm going for one last good one and go rolling backwards off of it! LOL Outtake time!

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7153804, member: 550820"]New Pic! No crying about not having nudity in it...just cum on our faces! :)
197.jpg

You sure are purty miss Mandy.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Alright..posted this in the OCSM of the week thread...trying to buy votes! Anyway...had to have it here for my boys too! (not that any of you have an excuse to not go vote for me...I'm too good to you really! lol)

your plan seems to be working so far

also Ceara has some really great lips, but then again i think you already know that

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I only have two words for you, Mandy. FUCK & YOU!

EDIT: Oh no wait that was wrong...

FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!! Yeah that was it! FUCK ME!!!!! :bowdown:

197.jpg

Yes miss Mandy
blissysmile.gif

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7156105, member: 550820"]I may do that..bu tmore likely i will put them here for all to see :)

thank you!

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7156105, member: 550820"]I may do that..bu tmore likely i will put them here for all to see :)

Are actively trying to make us fall for you? We already have.

58.gif

61.gif

Me taking care of My photographer...and getting some lotion for my boobies! They get dry in the sun ya know.
62.gif

This one here was a custom order..guy wanted me to squirt all over this inflatable pillow. I'm going for one last good one and go rolling backwards off of it! LOL Outtake time!

Yes you are, and we appreciate it; we :rubbel: every time you post.

R

RogueAlan

Mandy, et al, hope you're having a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones and all the grub you can stomach!
Pax, RA

Wonderful! This is just great.

58.gif

61.gif

62.gif