• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Before I get to the distracting things, Mandy has been nommed for OCSM of the Week

:hatsoff: And speaking of HOT gifs :flame:

[nobabe]Black Widow[/nobabe]: The Breakup*
blackwidow%20the%20breakup.gif

Aside from the possibility of a bruise or scratch, no one was harmed in the making of this GIF/vid, though, you might wear out your arm and have a sore dick after seeing Mandy in this :rubbel:

The video clip is an example out of many of Mandy 's Supreme Supremacy , the dark fishnet the smoke the kneels and the riding Heavenly

Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thank you Mandy appreciate the kind words. Yes I have been following you for a bit but not as long as your many great fans have. Congratulations on the success of your clip , I know 2017 was a good year for you in many ways especially doing very well with your videos on the 2 sites being so popular & top selling also. I am not sure if I am allowed to say the sites but I know them. I hope your 2018 is just as successful & hopefully even better for you. Good luck & wishing you the best. Congratulations on your new site up running looks good from what Ban posted and will check it out more later. Also congratulations on being Modelsmania's Model of the Year for 2018 & being on the cover. Thank you for taking time to read as well as post ,appreciate it knowing you are busy. Mandy your beautiful , sweet and have a great personality. You are a great person which makes it easy to hope & wish for great things to come your way. Have a safe & great day.

sj1

Love & Basketball
The ankle bracelet is a nice sexy look. The first two pics show the color coordinated white ankle bracelet & toe nail polish. Take care & be safe.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Great post Ban. :thumbsup: Just one of the many reasons why I would want to attend an Adult Expo. Take care & have a great day.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy is looking beautiful & looks to be having a great time. Looks like a lot of fun going on. Good to know , enjoy yourself Mandy As well as the many others there. Thanks for the pics Ban.:thumbsup: Have a safe & great day.

ban-one

Works for panties
im assuming Mandy now has all their money

She said she left with more than she came with... :wallet:

Mandy is looking beautiful & looks to be having a great time. Looks like a lot of fun going on. Good to know , enjoy yourself Mandy As well as the many others there. Thanks for the pics Ban.:thumbsup: Have a safe & great day.

:hatsoff:

ban-one

Works for panties
This is the greatest quote I have seen in ages from the OCSM of the week thread.
SO yeah, super busy, left a longer response in the OCSM thread. I will post more HERE later though :)

DUhrLs2VoAAH2vb.jpg

Me and Haighlee Dallas
DUlqsqnUQAA4y1n.jpg

Me and Ceara Lynch
DUlNzbcU8AAwruI.jpg

Me and Lindsey Love
DUlqt7iVMAA7opa.jpg

Me and this guy...
DUhrKVWVwAA_r9I.jpg

One of these years, I'm gonna get out there and see you

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thanks for taking time to share some pics Mandy. Appreciate it. Keep on having fun & enjoy the time there. Take care and have a great night.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Lovin the Gorgeous Lingerie Mandy and Luscious Lovely Panties
You are So Beautiful and Very Sexxxy Mandy !

DUhrLs2VoAAH2vb.jpg
Thank you for that! :)

One of these years, I'm gonna get out there and see you
I'll believe it when I see it! Almost a guarantee I'll be there next year soooooo..... All though I'm likely to hit Florida again sooner, got family in Georgia too.

One of the reasons I stopped posting and voting in that thread is because of arseholes like that who just want to ruin it and make it all about themselves.
Yeah it's tempting sometimes to just pull out of that thread all together.

Meow!

Thanks for taking time to share some pics Mandy. Appreciate it. Keep on having fun & enjoy the time there. Take care and have a great night.

Thank you and you too!

• Love

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Yeah it's tempting sometimes to just pull out of that thread all together.

its an OCSM appreciation thread, so obviously youre more important to it than he is. the last thing i want is for you to not enjoy it over there. if theres something i can do to help that, im definitely willing to try

ban-one

Works for panties
I'll believe it when I see it! Almost a guarantee I'll be there next year soooooo..... All though I'm likely to hit Florida again sooner, got family in Georgia too.

Yeah, you're not the only one who'll believe it when you see it, LOL But I figure it'll eventually work out so I can :) Florida might be more doable in the short term, and certainly Georgia more so. Just out of curiosity, and you don't have to be too specific, which part of Georgia is your family in?

And moving on to new news in the Wonderful World of Mandy, guess who now has her own IMDB page?

Okay, so it's an easy guess, but I still say it's very cool, Mandy :thumbsup: :cool: