• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Oh boy! Here's some fun from tonight! Fits right in with your comment!

24.jpg

Very good picture and you deserve it all! But I really wish you were sitting there on my face... That would be better. :D

ban-one

Works for panties
Oh boy! Here's some fun from tonight! Fits right in with your comment!

24.jpg

That's the best MasterCard commercial since the MacGyver commercial a few years back:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7913105, member: 550820"]Oh boy! Here's some fun from tonight! Fits right in with your comment!

that was pretty mean of you to put on panties just to tease him like that

Mandy,

I awoke this morning dreaming of getting strapon fucked by you. Without any thought, 10 minutes later I am on your freeones thread blowing a load. You make me so weak sometimes.

Yours,
Scott
PS. Does anyone know if getting smothered to death by Mandy's ass is covered by life insurance?

Does anyone know if getting smothered to death by Mandy's ass is covered by life insurance?

should they pay you or you pay them for being smothered by Mandy's ass?

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Very good picture and you deserve it all! But I really wish you were sitting there on my face... That would be better. :D

You are not alone in that sentiment ;)

That's the best MasterCard commercial since the MacGyver commercial a few years back:

Funny stuff! I should charge them for advertising!

that was pretty mean of you to put on panties just to tease him like that
I know!

Mandy,

I awoke this morning dreaming of getting strapon fucked by you. Without any thought, 10 minutes later I am on your freeones thread blowing a load. You make me so weak sometimes.

Yours,
Scott
PS. Does anyone know if getting smothered to death by Mandy's ass is covered by life insurance?

Make sure your policy is payable to me, should be all good! You like it in your ass do ya?

jitna

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7914636, member: 550820"]I know!

how long did you wait to take them off? they mustve felt very uncomfortable

ban-one

Works for panties
Doing some photoshoots in between torturing him.... here's one from about an hour ago...

25.jpg

Mandy, you're the kind of girl any of us could easily bring home to our parents, and after dinner, while they'd think "Oh, she's such a nice, young woman and we wish our son would marry a girl like her," on the way home, you'd have your tits out and head in our lap as you make it difficult for us to concentrate on driving, on the way to a night of spectacular sex.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7914641, member: 550820"]Doing some photoshoots in between torturing him.... here's one from about an hour ago...

25.jpg

Just beautiful

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Am I allowed to state some critic or must I fear conventions? :shy:

Cause I must say you look fantastic in this pic, BUT those shoes so don't suit that dress. :o
Okay I totally think conventions is the wrong term in this context. But I seriously can't come up with the right term right now. My head feels empty...:crash:

Maybe someone knows what I was trying to say and can correct me....:facepalm:

Edit: Wait is it sanctions or retributions? :shy:

Maybe it was wrong to criticise Mandy in the first place. :rolleyes:

jitna

if its Mandy, its more like to be retribution. though i think the word you were looking for was "repercussions"

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7914641, member: 550820"]Doing some photoshoots in between torturing him.... here's one from about an hour ago...

25.jpg

Mandy has a great body - any moron can see that. But to me her best feature, and it's not even close, is her face. What separates beautiful women from being a Playboy Playmate - or not....is their face. Mandy - you have a Playmate of the year face. Great eyes, beautiful warm and inviting smile and all around perfection that just draws Men in by the masses and renders them helpless to leave (Not that they would want to do so anyway).

Tell me I can have a layout consisting entirely of Mandy's naked body but no headshots OR nothing but Headshots and no body shots and I am taking Headshots.

Happy Sunday, gang, and it's hard to argue with that cestmoi...
i think it's that intangible... 'sexy' that some women have in spades, most can turn on when they really want to, but in lesser quantities, and that some... well, some can work and work and work to manufacture, even twerk on other stars, and still... are just obviously working at it...

Maybe it's the sparkle in the eye, of the tilt of the head... the confidence of the stance, the curl of the lip...

i can't name what it is, just that Ms. Mandy has got IT. She's got it so much that i'm betting during those photo set shoots there were guys across the way pasted to the windows, desperately calling buddies to get a telescope, no idea what it was they were supposed to be doing for the rest of the day.

the anklet was a great touch in that photo, Ms. M... that's a great teaser for a story bit... what happens when hubby gives his wife an anklet and it's subsequently worn when she's misbehaving...

anyways, hope all are well... and thnx, Ms. Mandy, for being you.

Mandy Flores

Am I allowed to state some critic or must I fear conventions? :shy:

Cause I must say you look fantastic in this pic, BUT those shoes so don't suit that dress. :o

Well here's the deal... I had several pairs of heels to use, but they were either way over the top, wrong color or closed toe (my photographer hates closed toe) So went with the closest we could.

Mandy Flores

Mandy has a great body - any moron can see that. But to me her best feature, and it's not even close, is her face. What separates beautiful women from being a Playboy Playmate - or not....is their face. Mandy - you have a Playmate of the year face. Great eyes, beautiful warm and inviting smile and all around perfection that just draws Men in by the masses and renders them helpless to leave (Not that they would want to do so anyway).

Tell me I can have a layout consisting entirely of Mandy's naked body but no headshots OR nothing but Headshots and no body shots and I am taking Headshots.

A sentiment that my photographer also has. He often will get rid of a lovely pose because my smile isn't perfect or some shit. I think he's crazy to let some of them go, but I think you would agree with him :)

Happy Sunday, gang, and it's hard to argue with that cestmoi...
i think it's that intangible... 'sexy' that some women have in spades, most can turn on when they really want to, but in lesser quantities, and that some... well, some can work and work and work to manufacture, even twerk on other stars, and still... are just obviously working at it...

Maybe it's the sparkle in the eye, of the tilt of the head... the confidence of the stance, the curl of the lip...

i can't name what it is, just that Ms. Mandy has got IT. She's got it so much that i'm betting during those photo set shoots there were guys across the way pasted to the windows, desperately calling buddies to get a telescope, no idea what it was they were supposed to be doing for the rest of the day.

the anklet was a great touch in that photo, Ms. M... that's a great teaser for a story bit... what happens when hubby gives his wife an anklet and it's subsequently worn when she's misbehaving...

anyways, hope all are well... and thnx, Ms. Mandy, for being you.

Great stuff Murrdawg. I'm sure there were a few people at the Microsoft building behind me struggling to concentrate on work! :)