• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison Scott

I am still shooting for other companies so there are still plenty of hott scenes to come dont worry!!! But my site will be mostly all new exclusive footage :) and who do i contact to become a checked star member?? Hope you all had a wonderful easter. take care

madison scott

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/madison-scott said:
Madison Scott[/URL][/B], post: 2073321, member: 182329"]I am still shooting for other companies so there are still plenty of hott scenes to come dont worry!!! But my site will be mostly all new exclusive footage :) and who do i contact to become a checked star member?? Hope you all had a wonderful easter. take care

Madison Scott

Really? Because there have only been two new scenes out in weeks. :(

i love the sets for glamour models gone bad. they turned out really well. I just shot for welivetogether ... my site launches june 1. sorry only a few scenes have come out the last few weeks i have shot alot more but most of it has gone to photographers clips 4 sale stores and alot of companies sit on content for a while. im still waiting for barely legal school girls 5 to come out and i shot that a year ago. i hope you all have a great week. im shootin 2 new b/g scenes this week for big companies and also some bondage fetish stuff.

take care

madison scott

i love the sets for glamour models gone bad. they turned out really well. I just shot for welivetogether ... my site launches june 1. sorry only a few scenes have come out the last few weeks i have shot alot more but most of it has gone to photographers clips 4 sale stores and alot of companies sit on content for a while. im still waiting for barely legal school girls 5 to come out and i shot that a year ago. i hope you all have a great week. im shootin 2 new b/g scenes this week for big companies and also some bondage fetish stuff.

take care

madison scott

We'll try not to forget you in the process of waiting. :tongue::1orglaugh

Thanks for the info.