• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison Scott

Then how come she's doing a Live show for Brazzer's Jan 13th? I reckon her latest release was already recorded however.

Then how come she's doing a Live show for Brazzer's Jan 13th? I reckon her latest release was already recorded however.

Maybe she was booked for that months ago and they're choosing not to update the promotion of it. :dunno:

I will be HAPPY to be wrong on this one :o I guess an actual newspaper article from a respected newspaper trumps Brazzers at this moment. :dunno: If she is indeed back, it would be a real change of heart with what she said in the article. :dunno:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
http://photos.freeones.com/m_babes/Madison_Scott_004/ :lovecoupl
madison-scott-0127.jpg

is she back or what? Two new scenes just came out for her..Brazzers and Jurassiccock...

Maybe she was booked for that months ago and they're choosing not to update the promotion of it. :dunno:

I will be HAPPY to be wrong on this one :o I guess an actual newspaper article from a respected newspaper trumps Brazzers at this moment. :dunno: If she is indeed back, it would be a real change of heart with what she said in the article. :dunno:

How do i find out when her Jurassiccock scene was shot? since it just came out..I hope she is back..