• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison James - AKA: Abbey, Amanda, Kayla, Nicole

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I have a few pics on myspace right now, there will be many more I just have to find the time and see if I can find someone who can show me how to do more with the page. It is a work in progress. I hope all of you stay in touch for now you can reach me at madison22j@yahoo.com. If you are looking for me on myspace I'm listed in FL. Take care.:)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I have a few pics on myspace right now, there will be many more I just have to find the time and see if I can find someone who can show me how to do more with the page. It is a work in progress. I hope all of you stay in touch for now you can reach me at madison22j@yahoo.com. If you are looking for me on myspace I'm listed in FL. Take care.:)

Cool. Thanks for the update sexy! :)

Hope to see more of you soon! :lovecoupl

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/madison-james said:
Madison James[/URL][/B], post: 2478410, member: 220363"]If you are looking for me on myspace I'm listed in FL. Take care.:)
Silly question: What and where to find is "FL"? (I'm not that familiar with myspace.)

She's my favorite. I love the darker hair. Now grow a little landing strip and bammo, I couldn't imagine how caliente.

Hi Madison,

Great to see everything is still going well despite the wrong rumours.

You made my day today, I'm so happy you will shoot again, can't wait for their releases. Since your appearances on Welivetogether I'm a big fan of you.

greetz

a fan from Belgium

Hey its Madison I am attempting to attach a recent pic hopefully it will work :)

Attachments

• Madison_4(small).jpg
    Madison_4(small).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,028