• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison James - AKA: Abbey, Amanda, Kayla, Nicole

I tried to post a pic and it said the upload of the file failed I do not know how to get the pic on here.:dunno:

Is the file size bigger than 293 kb? If so, you have to make the file size smaller first (with Irfan View, for example).

Other , probably better possibility: You can use a picture host, like http://www.imageshack.us or http://www.imagevenue.com.
For example imageshack.us:
1. Click on the (fairly) big grey button, than select the picture on your hard disk.
2. Click on "host it". Wait a moment.
3. Now you can chose of several different urls/codes. Select the one which says "show image to friends". Copy and paste in your posting. Done. :)

Wow... Madison, incredible that you will be releasing new stuff.
i've been watching you since the wlt days, you are stunning and never fail to get me excited. can't wait to watch you again.

Hi Madison!
H am a big fan of yours since your welivetogether days. You and Britney (your sidekick) had great karisma and chemistry do you have any contact with her nowadays?

Have you got a myspace now? Would love to have you among my top friends.
Take Care!

Thanks to everyone for being so great about me returning to the industry I am really excited and can't wait to start making new movies for you guys to watch. I will have a myspace page ready soon, in the mean time you can email me at madison22j@yahoo.com.:)

gnabgib

Closed Account
In the movie Jerky Girls, when asked about anal you replied "It depends." Are you going to be doing anal in any future movies?

So cool that you post in here Madison good luck with your myspace. Any chance of seeing you on any realitykings sites in the future? Would love to see you in a comeback scene at WLT with Nikki and Molly, what an all star team that would be even better if Britney who used to be on there with you would join aswell but I guess she's retired.

Take care!