• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madelyn Sheaffer's Bikini Gets Her Banned From Missouri Water Park

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7736750, member: 586426"]That's disgusting. It's just a normal bathing suit, it's not like it's even skimpy! She should sue their asses for sexual discrimination.

I agree, I've seen some covering even less. Hey if they don't like it don't look at it.

Such total bs. I've seen skimpier bikinis on women here in Chicago @ North Ave Beach.

:crash:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Disgusting behaviour on the water parks part. Its a water park. Women wear swimsuits and bikinis...its what you're supposed to wear?! I'd be suing if that were me....you go to the water park with family and have to leave like that, how humiliating.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah thats wrong.

and yeah, look at those funbags?

215699Madelyn_Sheaffer.jpg

thats probably my favorite body type., its all in the bone structure

How long before some company approaches her about showing herself off without the bikini?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
years back in florida me and my girlfriend went to a little beach.
we saw a manager from work, kind of just snuck up on us.
Guy was real tall, greek, .....just a big dude.
So he's totally hairless and wearing a little tiny eye-patch thong thing.
it was kind of funny but uncomfortable to be around.

Cops should of told him to cover up.
But not this Madelyn Sheaffer woman.........she's just hot.

It's brave for a woman who physically can only be described as "repugnant" to wear a swimsuit that is that small and in public.

I don't think she should be thrown out for it, dress more appropriately for your body type in future though.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
yeah, not hot. and weird that its got her full name.

she's gonna get her own reality show now, you watch.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I'm from SoCal but I've lived in Missouri off and on in my life, they're some dumb motherfuckers there, this doesn't surprise me at all. Even worse its snob central, if you don't have good looks you're not a human being, you have to be part of the in crowds and be somebody or you don't exist, I had a lot of friends in my time there so its nothing personal its just what I've seen first hand. I hate how fake that state can be.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I guess you didn't have any problems then huh? :lovecoupl

I was husky briefly in middle school but other than that time no, I have something called a heart and care for others. In fact that's how I know people there only care about looks, I experienced both sides.