• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madelyn Sheaffer's Bikini Gets Her Banned From Missouri Water Park

yeah thats wrong.

and yeah, look at those funbags?

215699Madelyn_Sheaffer.jpg

thats probably my favorite body type., its all in the bone structure

Probably my favorite body type too. I'd rail that like no one's business.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I was husky briefly in middle school but other than that time no, I have something called a heart and care for others. In fact that's how I know people there only care about looks, I experienced both sides.

I was just trying to pay you a compliment. :(

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm from SoCal but I've lived in Missouri off and on in my life, they're some dumb motherfuckers there, this doesn't surprise me at all. Even worse its snob central, if you don't have good looks you're not a human being, you have to be part of the in crowds and be somebody or you don't exist, I had a lot of friends in my time there so its nothing personal its just what I've seen first hand. I hate how fake that state can be.

Yeah, fucking Missouri! I say we find an OCSM from that state and blame her! Hmm, who do we have... that won't react with rocks, bottles and sticks? *looks through thead* Uh, looks like we got nobody. Nope, I see no one at all! Best to just keep walking, I think.

Wow she is hot as hell. I would fight to have her only wear a bikini every time she is in public. Merica where violence and degrading people is ok, but sex and the human body is a travesty.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Yeah, fucking Missouri! I say we find an OCSM from that state and blame her! Hmm, who do we have... that won't react with rocks, bottles and sticks? *looks through thead* Uh, looks like we got nobody. Nope, I see no one at all! Best to just keep walking, I think.

Sorry if you're a Missouri native and are offended but its the truth and apparently the truth hurts like a bitch.

I was on Twitter today and I saw a tweet from Stormy Daniels where she said that she was at a restaurant and the woman at the next table complained about her shorts being too short. Stormy posted a pic of the shorts and they were not at all short

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sorry if you're a Missouri native and are offended but its the truth and apparently the truth hurts like a bitch.

Nah, I think I flew through St. Louis once, but I've never spent any time there. I was just making a joke and trying to poke fun at Briana a bit. No offense here.