• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde / Busty Buffy

Re: Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde

Hello, does anyone knows if the 2nd and 3rd videos/image sets from the top of the following image (in which LW is fucking) are anything good? I can't find trailers or even other screenshots about them.
Pardon me if the image is too big, I don't know how to resize it.

http://ddfbusty.com/tour2/images/recent_sprite.jpg

Hello, does anyone knows if the 2nd and 3rd videos/image sets from the top of the following image (in which LW is fucking) are anything good? I can't find trailers or even other screenshots about them.
Pardon me if the image is too big, I don't know how to resize it.

http://ddfbusty.com/tour2/images/recent_sprite.jpg

As far as I know, DDF is sitting on those scenes. They did like four scenes back in January and only released the second one last week. Fuckers.

I want to see her with:

- Shane Diesel.
- Mandingo
- Lexington Steele
- Jack Naiper

I believe that is to ambitious of you thinking Lucy needs to cross the ocean for a bigger dick. In Europe great performers already exist such as; Danny D, Ben English, Ian Scott, Keiran Lee, Manuel Ferrara, who can be awesome match with Lucy.

By the way, what DDF is doing, is ridiculous!

Does anybody know when these were taken? can1.jpgcan2.jpgcan3.jpg

On bottom photos she with her boyfriend Argo, with whom she starred in her first hardcore scenes? I wonder what prompted such young sweet girl to choose a such profession? I think that because of young age she is a little stupid. In my opinion she needs to go to college, and not to fuck with three men front of the camera.

On bottom photos she with her boyfriend Argo, with whom she starred in her first hardcore scenes? I wonder what prompted such young sweet girl to choose a such profession? I think that because of young age she is a little stupid. In my opinion she needs to go to college, and not to fuck with three men front of the camera.

there are many reasons a girl can choose this profession, just don't judge them