• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
he is a lucy freak lol

bump.......where the hell is Poggy with some new Lucy?

Since he couldnt post his own stuff he has found another place of Pinder.

he is a lucy freak lol

But still does post what he can here, if he can that is :thumbsup:

There is a good reason I'm a little behind at the moment on things. Yes I'm still working with the sites. But also me and a few contacts have got together to try see if we can get a project off the ground. I can't go into details to much and also it won't happen for 6-8 months with all the work it will involve if it comes off.

As you all know I'm not around computers all day. As I have a job to keep up like most others here. So my time at the moment is limited.

But here is the good news...

I'll be doing a search round some of the sites I don't work with over this week. So if I find anything new that isn't mine I'll post it :thumbsup:

I am glad to see my calendar scans are still doing the rounds. Also the new PR set is already up ;)

This isn't the only place I've not been doing much at either. I've not been on Lucy's board for over 5 weeks :( In fact this is about the only place I've been posting for the last 3 weeks :eek:

Might have to quit that job, as it gets in the way. Who's up for donating a money to the "Poggy to work on Lucy fund" so I can do more for everyone?

As I said I'm having a bit of a search around this week to see what is happening on other websites I'm not working with is posting. Most it seems to be old stuff or is copyrighted stuff they could get in trouble for having up. Well I have found this one on the Daily Star site and if you use the arrows, you should get at least two pictures of Lucy with Malene...

http://dailystar.co.uk/starbabes/95/Malene-Espensen/2/#babe

Now I came across a vidcap preview of the Lucy on Boobs documentary a while back.

Now I can't post the site myself as even though It's not my work but is a site I've been known to work with. There is a full set of scans from a American magazine called Curves that is out right now I believe. It has about ten pages of Lucy pictures in all old to us Brits or me anyway. As the pictures are from Nuts, Maxim, Ice and GQ magazine shoots over here. But it is posted in good quality like this example.

@ Axon
Not the first shoot Lucy's done with a snake and not to be the last most likely. What a snake has to do with Rustlers and games I'm not quite sure. But what did make me laugh when I first saw that the other day as it was sent to me by a friend is the amount of camera men there. On these things you usually get about 5 or 6 freelance photographers and maybe the odd newspaper one. But at this shoot there was more in the region of 50.

Lucy in "American Curves" magazine (apologies for all the nasty adverts):
EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy this thread sure does struggle without me.

No one managed the new Nuts Lucy pictures yet?

I have supplied them to three places.