• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Lucy Pinder’s Red Hot Photo Album! - Nuts Magazine UHQ

http://www.*****************/lucy-pinders-red-hot-photo-album-nuts-magazine/

Lucy Pinder’s Red Hot Photo Album! - Nuts Magazine UHQ

http://www.*****************/lucy-pinders-red-hot-photo-album-nuts-magazine/

Ruined!

Take some perfectly good pictures or scans of a gorgeous lady.

Hmm....what shall I do with them. Post them on the web I think. Hold on they look too good, I think I'll have to stick my name on them and ruin them :(

As most members here know. I don't do that to the pictures I supply to sites. Can't see the point in ruining pictures that way, that have taken so much work from everyone to do them. That is from the actual shoot to the person who took time to scan or such to put them on the net. Hence why I wouldn't supply to such people. Yes some put up a tag for there site on them. But that is it and that is only for people to go there if they see them elsewhere.

Hope they wasn't the ones I originally supplied to someone else.

PS
Lucy is in the Daily Star today.
(Yes Deeeze they are up already ;))

Why is it that when she finally poses in an american magazine that its an obscure one that I can't find on the newsstands ANYWHERE!? Maybe Maxim will pick her up soon or SOMEONE...

*Brushes aside the cob webs*

Lucy has now got a official fan club.

Yes £40 is a bit steep, but you do get a load of goods when you join and also you'll get a Christmas Card from Lucy...well reason enough for me :o

yep - it would be worth it if she did more nudity etc, now she's topless etc its all gotten rather dull:(

That just proves you was never interested in her anyway then.

As anyone here or people who know me will tell you. I'm interested in Lucy the whole, not just the look and will she do this and that.

This is something that always makes me laugh. They do some glamour modeling and people scream for them to go topless. They do, but still that's not enough for them. As they next start to scream for them to go nude. So some do, but again this isn't enough as they start to scream for them to go hardcore. Some go on to do that. But guess what that still isn't enough, as the go...anal, dp, gangbang, etc.

Lucy said in her first three months of modeling that she would topless at some point. True to her word she has. But as she did, Lucy did state that she would be going no further than that.

I do believe both Michelle Marsh and Sophie Howard did tell her what that was like. As both of them have done nude shoots early in their careers. Artistic type nude shoots that is. Both have said later they wish they hadn't and neither enjoyed doing them. So I do believe again Lucy will stay true to her word.