• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

morganisms123

Closed Account
You seem to not know Poggy that well. As Poggy has only ever used three names on the internet on groups and forums.

Poggymonster (his group days)
Poggy or DragonWing (on all forums)

Plus he has only ever used Lucy Pinder on all his avatars. As he also has on all his sigs, I believe anyway. That is after she first came to his eye. Before that it was Kirsten Imrie. That is in the time I've known him anyway, which to this day is around seven years as I said above. He used to moderate 5 groups for me on Yahoo years ago after completely changing the group around from a desert into the biggest Kirsten Imrie group on the net. Then ran I believe about 12 to 15 groups himself. He also used to supply pictures to my blog I had a couple of years ago.

You see he emailed me a few weeks ago telling me he was leaving here. The reasons why I'm not posting here because really I don't see they have nothing to do with you. As he knew I was lurker here, as he introduced me to this board. I decided a week or so later I would join to see if I could keep up some of the threads he put time and attention into. Basically out of gratitude for everything he's done for me in the past and getting very little in return. Also why I used one of the Lucy Pinder sigs he's made me in the past.

You obviously seem to have some grudge against him. But if I was you, I'd get passed that as life is too short. I do know there is one member here he didn't like that much, which if you really knew him you'd find rare. Is that you?

Anyway this is off topic and this thread is for Lucy Pinder not your own problems. So can we get on with that please?

PS
This is where my avatar comes from....

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fp_ip=UK&vc=

so has he started another website or something?

so has he started another website or something?

yep
say what you like about him but he had some quality stuff on the pinder and we get to reap the benefits of his supplies elsewhere now :)

:thefinger

morganisms123

Closed Account
saw in the last loaded interview (auG) that she would do playboy topless without bush but if money was right she would do bush also, which contradicts what we've heard before