• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brightblade

Banned
Very funny lol.And while I have no axe to grind here I must say the new members ability to say without reservation how many names someone else has ever used on the net is quite impressive.I don't know that I could say I recall with 100% certainty every name I have used in different places,and I'm me.

Considering the guy has only ever used three and I've known him for 7 years and two of them are nearly the same. Also still using two of them everywhere else. It's not that hard. Plus what you seem to forget is he can still see this board except the members section. Also that I talk to him still quite often as I have done this week. He is surprised how little he was known, especially after been here for nearly 2 and a half years.

He is also the one that provided the pictures I posted above elsewhere. If you think I wanted to stay secrect as him I've have took his name of the tags.

Back on topic. Here is a large one of the centre pages from Nuts this week.

poggy left or summit? im confused

Brightblade

Banned
Breaking news from Poggy sent to me in email....

Poggy said:
Lucy and Keeley Hazell will be doing a shoot sometime this year together. The planned shoot is expected to be in Nuts magazine now Keeley has just become a free agent from her Zoo, FHM contract. After this expired and she hasn't resigned. Hence also why she appeared in Nuts this week. It has all come about when Keeley was asked by Nuts....Which glamour model would you most like to do a shoot with. Keeley answered instantly so I'm told Lucy Pinder. Nuts, I've been told, the instant they finished the interview and shoot with Keeley contacted Lucy's and Keeley agencies to start the ground work for the shoot. Always said the guys at Nuts was not behind the door when it comes to brains

Certainly won't be missing that one!

Put 10lbs. back on or so?

Indeed! She looks like she put back on about 10lbs. which shows up slightly in her bust and, even more my favorite, those cheek dimples.

God I just fucked the shit out of my wife today because her smile and those dimples were driving me up-the-wall! She's lost a few pounds, but as long as the dimples are there, I'm happy!