• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is it me or is anyone else disappointed with this shoot

I like it, especially considering I know all the problems they had getting this together. I'll explain a little...

Lucy's work schedule at the moment is astounding, as you might be noticing. Lindsey too is starting to become very busy. But it was only the fact that they are both managed by Neon was it possible to make one day available to get this shoot done. It was on very short notice too. But seen as they really wanted to work together then it happened.

That's all I can really say on it without putting myself into trouble.

But I do think it looks classy and I really like classy.

Plus you know me. Put Lucy in a potato sack and I'd think it's looks good :o

I dont know it might suddenly hit me and think Wow it is a good shoot but at the moment it seems to me that it has sort of done before with lucy loaded shoot a few months back but this time added Lindsey but anyway just glad someome decided and themselves as you said wanted to do a shoot together

I dont know it might suddenly hit me and think Wow it is a good shoot but at the moment it seems to me that it has sort of done before with lucy loaded shoot a few months back but this time added Lindsey but anyway just glad someome decided and themselves as you said wanted to do a shoot together

Your talking of the Loaded naked Lucy shoot. Nothing like it if you put them both together. It does look a little like a Nuts Lucy shoot from about 18 months ago. But then again she was still not doing topless then. So that changes it alot.

It is like you said it yourself this one is a classy shoot but to me both of them are really classy shoots in terms of there style well to me anyway but everyone has there opinion

It is like you said it yourself this one is a classy shoot but to me both of them are really classy shoots in terms of there style well to me anyway but everyone has there opinion

I didn't say either wasn't classy. Just that they are different in the way they are shot I mean.

Ummm ...

Is it me or is anyone else disappointed with this shoot
Er, umm, put two glamour, hourglass, curvy ravens into a shoot, and be disappointed?
Okay, I'm dumbfounded on that one!

Hate to tell you this Monkey...There not all there. In fact about half of them is missing. Still not a bad try though.

I had a bigger even clearer version hidden in my sig some weeks ago. That one is the one I provided to a website the day after that set was published. Two days after that I had the other in my sig.

Well, heavens to Betsy!