• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
This was a promotion for a new game at Hamleys in London. Hamleys is a big department store on Regent Street.
If she's at a department store in London ... why is she wearing dead presidents instead of Queen's notes? :2 cents: :confused: :D

If she's at a department store in London ... why is she wearing dead presidents instead of Queen's notes? :2 cents: :confused: :D

The game is based on the US currency or uses it. I can't quite remember which. Which is why it's not Bank of England or pound sterling whichever you prefer to call it.

Also I posted a couple of pictures of this outfit been put together about a week ago back down the thread.

There's too much sharing of pictures through hosting sites in this thread. Please link to the sample galleries where the pictures can be found instead, thanks.

There's too much sharing of pictures through hosting sites in this thread. Please link to the sample galleries where the pictures can be found instead, thanks.

hi dude, not to be arsey (as i don't do this so im not gonna get uptight about it), but what diff does it make? No offence intended so don't take the wrong way, just a question... :)

hi dude, not to be arsey (as i don't do this so im not gonna get uptight about it), but what diff does it make? No offence intended so don't take the wrong way, just a question... :)
It's because this is not a board for people to share their collection of pictures that they have uploaded at hosting sites. We much prefer that people link to the sites that legally host these pictures, rather than seeing people upload picture after picture to some hosting site, where many of the pictures can be, and often are, from the member section of various paysites.

And even if the pictures are from free sample galleries, then we'd still rather see the links to those sample galleries. Posting pictures uploaded at hosting sites should only be done sparingly. It shouldn't be done on a regular basis, and it should preferably not be just to share the pictures. It should rather be to serve a purpose, like showing off a model's new tatto or something similar, and then it's usually not necessary to post the maximum of five links either.

Not only in this thread.

No disrespect Aegis but I think you need to look round more than just Lucy's thread. I could name a few that look exactly the same as this one. I did mention it too BNF awhile ago that it was starting to look like a file sharing board at the moment.

As for hosting my collection. Now that is a thing, more than half I can't show because of copyright. The other half is what you are seeing popping up in a lot of websites and blogs right at this moment.

But having said that some of the websites and blogs are showing copyrighted material. Or are hosting there own collections on a host site then posting it on a blog.

That also brings up another problem too. As even her own official website like many other models that have free websites never update the pictures. Lucy's last updated quite sometime ago when the whole website was overhauled. This is because Lucy is like many of the 2000's type of model in Britain. They don't rely on websites and such to make their money. They make it by the newspapers, magazines, PR and PA work.

Which brings you back to how do you show people the wonder of the model. The only two ways to do it on the web is either start your own website or host the pictures on a host site and put them on message boards and blogs. There is one other way of doing it. That is by starting your website or blog and getting someone else to provide a lot of the pictures.

Now the reason I don't link to many blogs or websites is because I'd be advertising my own work in a way. So that leaves me with the one option.

So how do I go on?

Also does this mean that I can't do this...

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=150101

:dunno:

Not only in this thread.

No disrespect Aegis but I think you need to look round more than just Lucy's thread. I could name a few that look exactly the same as this one. I did mention it too BNF awhile ago that it was starting to look like a file sharing board at the moment.
I am not specifically going after this thread. I deal with these things when I come across them. This isn't the first time, nor the last time, that I've posted in a thread to make people stop posting imagevenue links.

That also brings up another problem too. As even her own official website like many other models that have free websites never update the pictures. Lucy's last updated quite sometime ago when the whole website was overhauled. This is because Lucy is like many of the 2000's type of model in Britain. They don't rely on websites and such to make their money. They make it by the newspapers, magazines, PR and PA work.

Which brings you back to how do you show people the wonder of the model. The only two ways to do it on the web is either start your own website or host the pictures on a host site and put them on message boards and blogs. There is one other way of doing it. That is by starting your website or blog and getting someone else to provide a lot of the pictures.

Now the reason I don't link to many blogs or websites is because I'd be advertising my own work in a way. So that leaves me with the one option.

So how do I go on?
You can link to legally hosted sample galleries. If there aren't any such galleries for you to link to, then I don't think there's much to do. That's just the way it is with some models.
I don't know much about Lucy Pinder, so I can't comment on how difficult it is to find pictures of her, but if there really isn't anything to show without violating the rules, then that's unfortunately just how it is.

Also does this mean that I can't do this...

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=150101

:dunno:
I'd rather not see pictures posted just for the sake of it. As I said, uploading pictures should be done very sparingly and for some reason. Not just to show some pictures of the latest set or some pictures that are particularly great.

And I believe that should be it for the rules discussion here. I think that it's clear that the posting of links to hosting sites aren't okay in the amount seen in this thread.

Please PM me if you have any further questions.

You can link to legally hosted sample galleries. If there aren't any such galleries for you to link to, then I don't think there's much to do. That's just the way it is with some models.
I don't know much about Lucy Pinder, so I can't comment on how difficult it is to find pictures of her, but if there really isn't anything to show without violating the rules, then that's unfortunately just how it is.

It's not too difficult finding Lucy pictures. But as I said half to three quarters of the sites your linking to are hosting the pictures on a host site. Like what happens with most other British models of the modern generation. As I explained in my post above. They don't rely on the internet like many other models. They make there living elsewhere. Which means the way things are done on them is slightly different.

But you didn't actually read what I said. I'd be advertising a lot of my own work in a way. So basically you've just told me I can never post in this thread again unless it's information :(

Plus if you look at the pictures I've posted they are either new or unseen in this thread. I don't repost here or anyway else I post a link on a model.

Just a couple of quick ones....

Lucy was in the Daily Star again yesterday with Danielle Lloyd in a wet t-shirt poster.

Now onto my situation with this thread....

I can't link to the sites for the fact I'd be breaking the rules as we all know. I have also been told I can only make one picture post in a page of 25 posts. Even then it can only be one picture. But can still provide information.

EDIT

Lastly can I just say sorry to the mods for any trouble I've caused. Especially Aegis and BNF. I will abide by what I have been told :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: