• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
has anyone got any wallpapers of Lucy with her tits out fully frontal? i can't find any...

That's because there aren't any done professionally. A lot of amateur ones. Most are badly done.

But if you give me you screen size in PM I'll have a go at making you some half decent ones.

http://www.*****************/lucy-pinder-loaded-magazine-august-2007/

Lucy fully nude in the latest issue of Loaded. Just found this gallery last night, let's just say I ended up going to bed late!

Here is the news...

Lucy has signed a new contract with the Daily Star. Which means they'll be the only newspaper in Britain to feature new pictures of Lucy. This includes the new shoot Lucy has just done in Portugal.

Lucy decided to resign after doing last weeks one off comeback pictures. Lucy says that still has a soft spot for the paper that lunched her modeling career. So was happy to sign up with them again. With this and her contract with Nuts we are in for a Lucy fest :nanner:

And before you ask, yes she will be doing more topless shoots!

Monkey why post newspaper print pictures of a set you can see a little further down the thread in there original HQ form :confused: As they are 18 months old.

As I've said before newspaper print does no one any justice. That's why it's very rare I post it. I only did the one the other day to mark the occasion.

Now today was a special day again in the Daily Star newspaper. To celebrate Lucy's resigning they had a centre page poster of a new topless picture. It was taken by the Star's contract photographer Jenny Savage / Neonpictures.com.

As I think I've mentioned before. This woman has been taking pictures of every single glamour model in the UK for over 25 years. Imagine thumbing through that collect of pictures :)