• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Low information Obama zombies sign petition to nuke the Russians

I really enjoy the " butthurt" comment you throw in occasionally too. Who is butthurt exactly? I don't complain about election results, I complain about what they do once they are elected. You are enjoying the fruits of 2 straight general election triumphs. You have pronounced the candidates ideas are dead and they are doomed to be trampled again why? Because you don't agree with them. 2016 could end up being a surprise but I should feel honored that we have a poster here such as you that has such a feel for the pulse of the American electorate and 17 months out at that.

So I take it that when I am driving in my car and that I turn off Rush and not listen to his POV?

Do you even know what the biggest attraction to his show is? He exposes liberal lies and tactics on a daily basis and he is not telling conservatives what to think but his insight reinforces what we already believe. Reagan was elected without the aid of Limbaugh.

We really should stop meeting here for these arguments before Embryo or Supa asks if we are married.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I merely find it ironic and amusing that you are one of the low information voters you were whining about. Please, carry on.

The term low iinformation voter for the most part was coined by Limbaugh and was a play on Low information signaling used by pollsters that determined that some voted based on whether a candidate drank a certain beer or liked hamburgers or music. Not the same thing at all.

No thank you, for proving that not only are you LIV,'s most valued apologist but are in good company and you should receive a lifetime charter to acknowledge this dubious distinction.

xfire

No. Rush Limbaugh merely started using the term and then took credit for it. You, being a good member of his flock, just accepted that he came up with it. Nice job, keep believing anything you're fed, you've got a great deal of wrong information to base your vote on.

I really look for his insight on how I should vote in local elections too. Cannot pull the lever for county commissioner until I hear what El Rushbo has to say about the candidates.

Nope, no way.

xfire

haha More deflection. That's alright, you're so misinformed that you had to look up "low information voter" to get a clue. I commend you for making the effort after the fact, but you really should be fact checking that shit all along. Anyway, I might not keep bringing up how duped you are, I tend to let things slide pretty easy, but, like in a lot of other cases, if you bring the shit up, don't expect me not to hammer you for it.

Rush called democrats low information voters because he thinks, as do you, that anyone not voting for republicans must not know anything.

But I'd like to ask you to cite some ways that republicans have helped the middle class and the poor and will help their situation more than the democrats. I'll ask you to do it but you won't. You'll say some shit like "if businesses make more money then they can hire more people" or "when wealthy people get rich they create jobs" both of those have been proven not to work. They were the basis of Reaganomics and it has been a tremendous failure for everyone but those who are wealthy.

Rush called democrats low information voters because he thinks, as do you, that anyone not voting for republicans must not know anything.

But I'd like to ask you to cite some ways that republicans have helped the middle class and the poor and will help their situation more than the democrats. I'll ask you to do it but you won't. You'll say some shit like "if businesses make more money then they can hire more people" or "when wealthy people get rich they create jobs" both of those have been proven not to work. They were the basis of Reaganomics and it has been a tremendous failure for everyone but those who are wealthy.

Speaking of low information voters ...

You regurgitate mostly Bill Maher rants

I knew of Bill when you were about 3 and he was on a failed SNL ripoff called Fridays

Michael Richards did get his first big break there though

We have had damn near 16 years of democrat policies since the 27 years Reagan has not been president. I have acknowledged GWB and his failures. What have your peeps done to help the middle class. BTW middle class was used by Karl Marx too. The middle class flourished under Reagan. Why haven't they under your choices?

So you're cracking wise at Bill Maher now as if he isn't a huge success? He makes about $15 million a year and his show is thought-provoking and he always has republicans on his show and gives them fair time. He doesn't agree often but he also takes a lot of shots at the left. You wouldn't know because you can't stomach another point of view that is legit and might make you concede that it's valid. He has a lot of high-profile republicans on his show too, not just bloggers and nobodies.

If you watched Bill's show you'd realize that the guy is fucking well read and knows his shit. I KNOW Bill and have met him many times and been to his house in Benedict Canyon. He's a very smart guy and reads non-stop. Yeah he's an atheist and a stoner but he's also very much looking for alternative points of view to challenge himself on why he thinks the way he does. You should try that sometime.

haha More deflection. That's alright, you're so misinformed that you had to look up "low information voter" to get a clue. I commend you for making the effort after the fact, but you really should be fact checking that shit all along. Anyway, I might not keep bringing up how duped you are, I tend to let things slide pretty easy, but, like in a lot of other cases, if you bring the shit up, don't expect me not to hammer you for it.

Nice try, but thinking someone that uses a term a lot and is in the national spotlight just might have coined it is no crime and is certainly not indicative of their knowledge of the issues . But as it turns out Rush did coin it but it was inspired. You are a little late to the game as you should have accused me of looking it up 5 posts ago. I suspect you were busy as a bee trying to discredit me and couldn't.. Actually the evidence leads to Limbaugh coining LIV

So the next time Rush uses a phrase he should credit whether he coined it or not? lol
There is one thing for certain, Rush would have gotten the Morris Day comment the other day that I had to explain to you.

xfire

Rush didn't coin the term, he just enjoys using it to justify his sour grapes and you believe everything he says, making you not only low information by proxy, but naive as fuck to boot.

So you're cracking wise at Bill Maher now as if he isn't a huge success? He makes about $15 million a year and his show is thought-provoking and he always has republicans on his show and gives them fair time. He doesn't agree often but he also takes a lot of shots at the left. You wouldn't know because you can't stomach another point of view that is legit and might make you concede that it's valid. He has a lot of high-profile republicans on his show too, not just bloggers and nobodies.

If you watched Bill's show you'd realize that the guy is fucking well read and knows his shit. I KNOW Bill and have met him many times and been to his house in Benedict Canyon. He's a very smart guy and reads non-stop. Yeah he's an atheist and a stoner but he's also very much looking for alternative points of view to challenge himself on why he thinks the way he does. You should try that sometime.

See there you go. I watched him all the time on ABC. I even read his books and his articles in magazines. I watched Religiosity. I like Bill just fine, I bought a "Rehab Is For Quitters" T-shirt because I saw Bill wearing one and thought it was funny and cool.

But Maher has his own ideas, you just echo them.

Rush was one of those who jumped on the bandwagon that Obama was spending $2 billion a day on a trip to India because Drudge found a story on an Indian blog. Bachman was hammering it and Hannity and Rush were beating it to death around the clock. Of course it turned out to be so blatantly false...I mean the story said he was traveling with a quarter of our aircraft carriers for fuck's sake. Any news person worth a shit would have read that report and said "As much as I hope its true there's no way this is even possible much less probable" but they didn't. they reported it as fact, endlessly.

So please, that fat fuck drug addict who should still be in prison by his own declarations is nothing more than a blow hard fear monger cashing checks at the expense of the mindless rubes who refuse to even consider another point of view. Like someone here i know.

Rush didn't coin the term, he just enjoys using it to justify his sour grapes and you believe everything he says, making you not only low information by proxy, but naive as fuck to boot.

I really need to email Rush and let him know how much LIV grates at liberals. BTW speaking of emails, how is that exchange with Gruber going? :)

Congrats to your son.

Tell him he should go to college, major in Poli-Sci, study the Constitution and become a lawyer .

Then he can set your ass straight. We need more youngsters entering the field .

xfire

I really need to email Rush and let him know how much LIV grates at liberals. BTW speaking of emails, how is that exchange with Gruber going? :)

He didn't reply, not that I'm surprised. I know what his answer would be, and so do you, which really just deflates the assertion you made in the other thread.

As for "low information voters", yeah, it's grating and offensive and really nothing but a personal attack against people that didn't vote the way you wanted them too. Speaks more for you than it does for the ones you're calling names.

Nah, I get my kicks out of calling them doody heads.

One of these days I will tell about how I called a clerk at the register of deeds that and she sent her husband to fight me lol.

xfire

That clerk at the register of deeds office sicking her husband on you sounds like something that would happen in Texas.

Congrats on your son's graduation Mariah! One proud mama.

She is a Republican BTW. I also got into it with a Republican that owns a bed and breakfast trying to take advantage of my friends son that owns a carpet cleaning franchise . The B&B owner is stinking rich and was duping him into doing work at 1/3 that he would pay someone else.

There is a short window of time that if I argue with repubs that I think about changing my voter registration. Fortunately it is only a momentary lapse of reason