• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Low information Obama zombies sign petition to nuke the Russians

It's not about extremism, it's about liberal low information dumbassery. And he proves a point by telling them "Obama's plan". Which they blindly fall in line for.

PetraIsMyQueen;[/QUOTE said:
the poorest states int he country are southern states that are nearly all republican. Mississippi is the poorest and votes republican all the way.

Mississippi for example has 22 percent of its residents on welfare. The black population is the highest of any state in the union at 38 percent

It isn't all white southern baptists causing them to lead the nation in that category.

Sorry, your numbers and assertions are bullshit.

Ok so if the numbers are that bad with a republican governor and huge majority republican representation, what is being done for them????????????

Mississippi is the MOST conservative state in the country. It votes more than 65% republican.

You said that the poorest people vote democrat which is NOT true. Alabama is another extremely poor state and its votes republican. As does Louisiana. What has the republican agenda done for those people other than make them even more poor? NOTHING.

Ok so if the nWhe are that bad with a republican governor and huge majority republican representation, what is being done for them????????????

Mississippi is the MOST conservative state in the country. It votes more than 65% republican.

You said that the poorest people vote democrat which is NOT true. Alabama is another extremely poor state and its votes republican. As does Louisiana. What has the republican agenda done for those people other than make them even more poor? NOTHING.

I just told you that in Mississippi the black population is at over 30 percent. I bet the numbers are close in the other states as well. When you crunch the demographic numbers, while more whites are on food stamps as a whole because there are more of them. 7 percent of whites are on food stamps as opposed to 24 percent of blacks. So you are lying that all poor whites are voting republican. I know it sounds good for promoting the narrative but it is bullshit

When over 65% of the state votes republican and the entire black population of that state is only 30% and its the poorest state in the country...... that tends to provide proof that lots of white folks are poor AND voting republican. They vote faith and guns.

I bet you didnt even watch the video right? I bet you refuse to watch any of the political videos I post which would be typical republican denial behavior. If you watch it you see that that very poor white trash are all voting republican which is against their own best interests.

22 percent of Mississippians are on welfare. 30+ percent are black. Your numbers don't mesh and the construct is flawed.
Moreover, if you take the percentages of 7 percent white and add the other ethnic group as recipients the numbers play out perfectly.

Here you go counselor. I'm sure you won't read it but I'll post it nonetheless.

http://breakingbrown.com/2014/03/the-real-welfare-queen-is-uneducated-single-and-white/

When the United States Department of Agriculture released their latest report on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Programpoverty (SNAP) their numbers were astonishing. SNAP, better known as Food Stamps, benefited an average of 46.6 million per month.

President Ronald Reagan wanted you to believe three things about food stamp recipients. According to him, people on food stamps were lazy, illiterate and worst of all……….Black.

However, the average person on food stamps is not lazy, illiterate, or even Black. According to the data, 37.6% of food stamps were being allotted to White non-Hispanics. African Americans were allotted 23.6% of SNAP benefits. http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/2012Characteristics.pdf.

In fact, contrary to popular perception, Whites, not Blacks have continually made up the greatest percentage of recipients.

I know this is a hard pill for many people to swallow since we have been constantly told that Blacks are the leeches of society. So, following that logic, they must make up the greatest percentage of all subsidies. But wait you say, Blacks still take more than their fair share of these “handouts”. After all, Blacks make up only 13.1 percent of the population, right? Yet, Blacks comprise nearly twice that percentage of SNAP recipients. True. But, I would counter that with this fact: The largest percentage of the unemployed in this country is Black people at 15.8%. http://www.dol.gov/_Sec/media/reports/blacklaborforce/. Whites make up 77% of the population while their unemployment rate stands at 7.9%. Yet, they still make up 37.6% of food stamp recipients.

For the record, I fully support the SNAP program because are people who are suffering and need the extra hand up. Lately, however the SNAP program has been the target of those who say this program is a handout not a handup. Unbelievably the same Republicans who support cooperate handouts, refuse to support SNAP. “Seventy-five percent of SNAP households included a child, an elderly person, or a disabled person, and these households received 82 percent of all benefits.”

According to a November 2012 report, 40% of SNAP recipients live in a household that receives earnings and are still at or below the poverty line. In addition, of the total number of SNAP recipients, 45% are children, 9% are elderly and 10% are disabled adults. There is no mention of what percentage is represented by “Welfare Queens”.

Whatever happened to the illusive “Welfare Queen”? We spent years looking for Reagan’s stereotypical “Welfare Queen”, only to discover that she never existed. She was part of a political strategy, the Southern Strategy. The Republicans were able to successfully weave fear of interracial marriage, gun ownership and welfare into wedge issues.

Many Blacks also began to accept that the “Welfare Queen” truly existed, and that they, or people they knew, fit the description. But that couldn’t have been further from the truth. http://jezebel.com/reagans-welfare-queen-was-a-real-person-and-her-stor-1486653666.

But Black America has owned the “Old Welfare Queen”. However few Blacks understand that the “New Welfare Queen” bears a remarkable resemblance to “The Old Welfare Queen”. She is uneducated, single and white.