• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lots of This Around Here Lately...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
http://www.gaydargun.com/novelty_toy_gaydargun.shtml

Product_001_300x229.jpg

Andy Ry says that those things are unreliable; the one they delivered to him kept going off whenever he walked in front of it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Andy Ry says that those things are unreliable; the one they delivered to him kept going off whenever he walked in front of it.

It was obviously defective. Having a man crush on Robert Pattinson doesn't make you gay....

Does it?

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I think all guys can have at least one mancrush. In the case of all of you, it's gotta be for the Situation. I can understand why you would all love a man who basically looks like Rambo, more or less, with his shirt off.

Now that's a situation
flagItaly.jpg

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I think all guys can have at least one mancrush. In the case of all of you, it's gotta be for the Situation. I can understand why you would all love a man who basically looks like Rambo, more or less, with his shirt off.

Now that's a situation
flagItaly.jpg

You wish Alex.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You took that better than Iexpected - I'll have to work harder in future.
:Flame: Who's this Bob patterson fella?

That dreamy Twilight fuck. He plays Edward Cullen so all of the little girls love him. :rolleyes:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
That dreamy Twilight fuck. He plays Edward Cullen so all of the little girls love him. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I remember now 'cos I love Twilight and reckon it's great.

vodka man likes to hand that shit out, for some reason. :dunno:

I hand out positive rep to those who deserve it and Neg rep to those who deserve it. If you'd ever have done anything rep-worthy I would have repped you for it. As it is, here is some more neg rep for you, now say thank you. :D :thefinger: