• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lots of This Around Here Lately...

Shifty

O.G.
Yeah, he has those Daniel Craig balls. (quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever said!)
gay.gif

Yeah, pretty gay. :surprise:

Oh yeah, I remember now 'cos I love Twilight and reckon it's great.

I hand out positive rep to those who deserve it and Neg rep to those who deserve it. If you'd ever have done anything rep-worthy I would have repped you for it. As it is, here is some more neg rep for you, now say thank you. :D :thefinger:

Hmmm, you must hand that shit out quite often because I have to spread rep before I can neg you again. Oh well. In due time. :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Hmmm, you must hand that shit out quite often because I have to spread rep before I can neg you again. Oh well. In due time. :D

That's right... You focus on me. I will duly ignore you. This reflects our levels of importance in the grand scheme of things;
Me = Worth focussing on,
You = Wait.... What was I talking about? Anyways...

Generic Vodka victim reply: I'm drinking shit and I miss Moscow.
Долга живёт мамма Москва!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right... You focus on me. I will duly ignore you. This reflects our levels of importance in the grand scheme of things;
Me = Worth focussing on,
You = Wait.... What was I talking about? Anyways...

Generic Vodka victim reply: I'm drinking shit and I miss Moscow.
Долга живёт мамма Москва!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember, I have tenure. Plus I have a brigade of FO comrades (and a lot more rep than you). :)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't like any of you. Seriously.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Just remember; you're still focussing on me.
And there is a reason for that;
I'm better than you.

(And oh yeah, I don't give a shit about rep)

Nah, you suck and you hand out Neg. Rep like a scorned five year old at Chuck E. Cheese, which constitutes homosexuality...... in my view!
GTFO noob :ban2: