• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

SEASON PREMIERE FEBRUARY 2nd 2010!

FEBRUARY 2nd, 2010

THE WAIT IS OVER PEOPLE!

3 hour season premiere. 1st hour will be a recap, the last 2 hours will have back to back episodes. They claim they are going to explain what happened after the H-Bomb going off and a shitload of other past questions are suppose to be answered as a result of the premiere.

DVR is set!

:cool:

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah man me too.
what will happen?
who knows.
i can speculate but then i'd be writing for 3 hours.
just re-watched season 5 and i'm readtogo.
the name of the premier is LA X, just sit back and enjoy.

First several minutes of the premiere if anyone wants to know. One is after the Ben-Jacob thing and the other is after the detonation of the bomb. So needless to say, spoiler alert

http://abc.go.com/shows/lost

They're the first two videos that play automatically

Seems weird that ABC would be showing a preview since they've been mum on the subject of what is going to happen during all of their promos. I didn't bother to check the link, no spoilers for me, but did anyone else see it that can confirm it really is new season six material?

the name of the premier is LA X, just sit back and enjoy.

hmm. Interesting. Certainly implies that it is going back to the beginning, doesn't it? But it could be clever misdirection. I'm sure it will keep up to typical Lost expectations and open on a scene that has us saying "what the heck is going on here?" until the last second before the violins chime in and the title floats up.

Lust

Lost at Birth
Seems weird that ABC would be showing a preview since they've been mum on the subject of what is going to happen during all of their promos. I didn't bother to check the link, no spoilers for me, but did anyone else see it that can confirm it really is new season six material?

hmm. Interesting. Certainly implies that it is going back to the beginning, doesn't it? But it could be clever misdirection. I'm sure it will keep up to typical Lost expectations and open on a scene that has us saying "what the heck is going on here?" until the last second before the violins chime in and the title floats up.

i agree. i avoid trailers/previews on it now because of potential spoilers. mainly because a couple years back i stupidly decided to click on a spoiler on the Dark UFO website and it gave away the entire season 3 ender. totally ruined it for me :( it gave a spoiler warning but i stupidly clicked anyway. so i just stay away from previews now regardless. i like everything to unfold in the show for me.

Yup they do. They just added another new commercial that has all new scenes in it. Really wish I wouldn't have watched that one because there are a lot of them. It's weird for this new commercial that they wouldn't at least give a warning of spoilers considering they have done a plethora of ones that had all old footage. Someone might click on it assuming this wouldn't be any different

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Kinda bummed since I missed out on the Lost party this weekend because of weather. But still, I'm really looking forward to the premiere.