• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lorissa McComas is Dead (RIP)

OMG, this is so sad. I met her a horror con yrs ago. She was so pretty and sweet. Always liked her. I am so saddened by this. May she RIP. God bless her. :(

ed007

Banned
Rip :2 cents:

Wtf? Wow.

The trauma of her parents deaths resulted in Lorissa having a nervous breakdown which resulted in her not believing that her parents were really dead,but rather she thought she was on a reality tv show that was being mean to her.

R.I.P.

It's pretty tragic. I've heard some things about her throughout the years and it's one of those things that makes me wonder if life would have treated her better a long time ago, both in and out of the industry, if this could have been avoided.

It's pretty tragic. I've heard some things about her throughout the years and it's one of those things that makes me wonder if life would have treated her better a long time ago, both in and out of the industry, if this could have been avoided.

Could not have said it better. What a tragic life she had after her modeling.

Wow, really? I thought everyone knew Lorissa. Maybe you are too young to remember. She was a full time model/actress who'd been in the biz forever, it seems.

Not too young,just never heard of her.Hell,she was only 5 years older than me.

Yup, one more admirer of hers. I remember seeing her in a movie with Eric Robert, kind of cheese but still she was there. First time I saw her was on the old Amateurpages website named as "Monica" from then on I was hooked, she was beautifil. Rest in peace :(

Wow..this is news to me. Personally, she never really did anything for me, but it sounds like the poor girl had gone through a pretty fucked up period that took her down with it.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
as soon as I get my scanner set up, I will post a pic of me and Lorissa. No, she is not naked. I found the pics last week. She was a sweetheart. And she will be missed