• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lorissa McComas is Dead (RIP)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
couple things didnt make sense:
They cant find gary? he runs the website?
If the cops want to find a guy they will find him, especially for murder.
Her friends were the reason she lost her son? if his parents were an alcoholic and addict I dont think it was her friends fault.
is there actually a gun charge that is a misdemeanor? but i do know firsthand that law enforcement can be corrupt as hell.
Was she pregnant when she died? he said she was pregnant at some point right?
Still a lot of unanswered questions.
for starters these guys need to get the police report.

To meesterperfect:

I'm the one who put that video up, I apologize for not being here to answer your questions sooner, but I've had some issues with my email and have just now been able to activate this account on here for posting on the forum.

Regarding Gary, he was one of the so-called "friends" that Lorissa had during her life in Florida after her acting career had ceased in 2002. He was basically a parasite that managed to get on Doug's (Lorissa's then dead-beat husband) good side and proceeded to start scamming both of them while also dealing Oxy Contin to Lorissa (who had become addicted following an injury to her foot) for over 2 years. He did have shared control of Lorissa's website along with Doug for a period of time and had actually locked Lorissa out of her own computer so that she couldn't keep track of her own bank records. By the time 2004 had rolled around, she was almost destitute as her so-called friends and husband had blown her $1 million inheritance from her late parents straight up their noses on drugs, partying, and a number of other related perishable commodities.

Currently it is stipulated that Doug is running the website, though I am not privy to his whereabouts (nor is Lorissa's former fiance David Keeter and her remaining family), but the police are not currently looking for Doug because Lorissa's death was ruled a suicide based on a note that Lorissa had written (back in 2005 during the height of her addiction) which Doug had kept. I am currently pursuing the police report that is still somewhere in the Waverly PD's files (assuming they haven't been destroyed since if what I suspect to be true actually, they would find themselves in a very embarrassing position for having blown what should have been an obvious case of domestic violence turned fatal), they have basically been stone-walling me for the better part of a month now and I may actually end up personally going down there to find out why every time I call the Police Chief is conveniently not at the precinct. To give you further background, David has relayed to me that the individual who was chief of the Waverly PD was a complete moron and if you do a Google search of "Waverly Police Department Waverly Virginia" there is a news story about the same police chief being fired within the past 10 months. As best as I can tell, the new chief appears to be either of the same grain, or conveniently never available to divulge anything about a closed case that I would assume was open and shut.

As to the reason why I quoted David as saying that Lorissa's friends were responsible for her losing her son. The incident cited on "A Joe's Eye View: The Lorissa McComas Saga" where Lorissa was threatened for money and a report to the authorities regarding the situation in the home, much of it was the responsibility of Doug's partying life-style and the extremely seedy crowd he would bring to the house. During much of this period Lorissa was struggling to remain lucid given the depth of her addiction, which was helped along actively by the parties in question so that the profits from her website revenues could be sapped away from the person who made them possible.

As far as the gun misdemeanor, the charge known as a "Straw Purchase", which is when someone purchases a gun from a store and then resells it to someone with a criminal record, is listed as a misdemeanor insofar as the gun dealer is concerned. This law, in and of itself is absolutely idiotic because it puts an impossible burden on gun dealers to guarantee that someone who comes up with a clean background check won't sell the gun to someone with a record. As far as I have learned, the ATF had a long-standing vendetta with David that is comparable to what happened at Ruby Ridge, and apparently the ATF had been dogging him for the better part of 6 years before finding an excuse to put him in federal prison. The prosecutor in David's trial was a member of John Ashcroft's DOJ (to give you an idea of what kind of a scumbag was in on this thing) and the judge actually was part of a separate practice with the same prosecutor (major conflict of interest).

Lorissa was not pregnant when she died. She had lost the baby to a miscarriage not too long after David had been sent to prison in February of 2007, and I have photo-copies of letters that Lorissa wrote to David while he was incarcerated that support David's claims on this, as well as with regard to Lorissa's disdain for Doug once he wormed his way back into her life. I have published some of them on a follow-up video that I put together a little over a week ago (I've put the link below) and I am presently working on getting more information from David. One thing that I can say right now, up front, is that most of the official accounts put out about the end of Lorissa's life (the suicide story, the disease story) all lead back to Doug. And should I come to find out when I get to the Waverly PD that the Police Report have been sealed, I'll know who did it and I'll probably end up taking it to court. Part of the reason why this is of a big concern to David and myself is that Lorissa left a will (handwritten) that is still in Doug's possession. According to David, the will gives all rights to Lorissa McComas Inc. (including the website) to Doug, but it also requests that Lorissa's remains be buried next to her mother's in West Virginia. Doug is still in possession of the ashes, as far as I can tell, and if they can be liberated from his possession, it will bring the needed closure for both her and David, who has since become a good friend of mine.

I hope this helps out, there is a lot of raw data that I am still in the process of organizing, but feel free to send any questions you have my way either here or on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3QHCsG2iU0

georges

Staff member
pity that she died so young :cry: :(
Dark Unicorn, I admire your work and dedication to make the truth to be seen and heard by all the ones who liked lorissa :thumbsup:

pity that she died so young :cry: :(
Dark Unicorn, I admire your work and dedication to make the truth to be seen and heard by all the ones who liked lorissa :thumbsup:

Thank you georges. Back when I was younger I had this dream about being a journalist, though I ultimately ended up getting a degree in music and am now self-employed. But the internet has now provided me with the ability to be my own independent press and publisher, and this story is one that I care very deeply about. I've followed Lorissa's work since the mid 90s (I was legally too young to watch her material at the time lol) and it provided me with a feeling of joy during a very depressing part of my life. I regret that I never had the opportunity to meet or speak with her (I am extremely introverted and shy, though I almost tried to contact her fan club back in the late 90s after I turned 18), but in the course of the past 2 months I've learned enough about her to say with full confidence that she deserved far better than what she ended up with.

To all interested parties, what is up on my YouTube channel and blog thus far is just the beginning, so feel free to visit both with any questions you may have and for further updates, though I will routinely check back here to see if anyone has submitted any on this forum. And I also want to thank tccook for linking to this forum. I am happy to see that Lorissa still has many fans who are still interested in her, she loved all of you, even those of you that she never met.