• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
dude, you have started 2 threads that have pissed people off because you give no true blue facts. just fucking youtube videos. YOUTUBE VIDEOS. thats really not gonna make us believe you nitwit. ive seen what, l.ike 3 guys on here that support you, and the rest are all against. not to mention the AIDS/HIV thread (which your an asshole for starting) where you have no support at all. are you really surprised?

I'm nearly convinced it's either HELLDOUCHER or miltonwaddams in disguise.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Oh, I don't think anyone here has any objection to talking about 911. The problem is, sonny, that you seem incapable of offering any rational, logical, constructive or empirical argument to support your case.
Time and time again you have been challenged to provide better argument or proof, or directly challenged with evidence that flat out contradicts the reality or reasonableness of what you claim and your only response, time and time again, is to tell us to watch YouTube videos.
If you can't see how weak and facile that makes you and your arguments seem, then you fully deserve the ragging you have been getting here.
It it is not because we here are paid shills of black ops Pentagon types, or that we are simply afraid of the truth.
It's because you have failed. Not to convince anyone of the truth of your case.
But failed to convince anyone here that you were worth the time or effort to listen to seriously.

Only people that are pissed off discussing this are Government officials.

People enjoy talking about this no matter what side they are on. Most people however are starting to wake up to 9/11.

And another thing what is wrong with YouTube videos? Videos get the point across much better because barely anyone reads books today. You saying YouTube videos are no good is like saying "anything you read on the internet is crap" which was a famous talking point of disinfo bloggers in the past. DUDE EVERYONE LIVES ON THE NET NOW! YouTube is the new television. For now there is still freedom on YouTube. That is being taken away slowly as well.

We have to fight for our internet freedom.

And who says there was no foreknowledge Building 7 would be coming down soon?? WHO SAYS THIS? Watch this video! I think some people were told don't you!

I'm nearly convinced it's either HELLDOUCHER or miltonwaddams in disguise.

I don't know who you are talking about. I am WTC7WasPulled.

As in World Trade Center Building 7 Was Pulled! As Larry Silverstein said. Don't believe me? Well here he is! This is from the 2002 PBS Documentary "America Rebuilds" Have you guys seen this comment? Tell me what you think. This is pretty incredible isn't it?

Interesting that you and I have been grouped together as part of a cabal orchestrating the quashing of open debate, cuz if he looked at our history, we've pretty much bumped heads on most things.

Except Keira.

Keira is a disinformation agent.;)

I thank you. :D

Unequivocal proof of my mastery of informed disinformation informatics .....

I'm just hammering you with hard hitting facts and videos and you guys got nothing to say except using high school put downs and humor. Shows you got nothing.

Any normal person would look at this info. I don't think it would matter to this small group if I posted videos of guys wiring the buildings you would say it was a "conspiracy theory". I've posted ample enough evidence to destroy the official story and more than enough to prove controlled demolition.

Ace Boobtoucher

Or Prometheus having his entrails eaten by birds every day. He would heal in the night only to have it happen again the next day.

Ace Boobtoucher

Is this video current enough for you, Milton? October of this year.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

"Why would Bush kill 3,000
of his own infidels?"

Brilliant.

So the terrorists are conspiring with the US Government to frame themselves for an attack their enemy says they committed, but in fact committed themselves in order to frame the terrorists and start a war against those terrorists, which those terrorists knew they could never win ...?

Is it me or is this getting hard to follow ....

Can't we just agree the ragheads did it and all go home?

Oh now I know you're disinfo. No one ever would talk about this site who wasn't some sort of disinfo blogger because thats what that site is and was proven so by someone who left that blog to come over and say they were on the side of 9/11 Truth. The people that remain have well known Government ties. They are funded through black program money to spew lies about Loose Change and 9/11 Truth all day everyday!

Now on the other hand you simply neglect to say anything about this video.

Oh now I know you're disinfo. No one ever would talk about this site who wasn't some sort of disinfo blogger because thats what that site is and was proven so by someone who left that blog to come over and say they were on the side of 9/11 Truth. The people that remain have well known Government ties. They are funded through black program money to spew lies about Loose Change and 9/11 Truth all day everyday!

Now on the other hand you simply neglect to say anything about this video.

ok, so since i come from a law enforcement family which includes everything from the police department to the FBI and with fire personnel ta boot, does that make me a disinfo blogger? cause if it does, id seriously like my fucking money from the pentagon. because i need to pay for some new guns and my own apartment.

your fucking paranoid dude. you may as well just back out now. because these guys are just gonna keep at it, as we all have minds that are more open than yours ever will be. i seriously dont get it.

Ace Boobtoucher

In what some are calling the most shocking revelations since, well, Revelations 1:1 shocking photos were released on Saturday by former wrestler turned foreign policy wonk and WWE TV Washington Correspondent Randy "Macho Man" Savage proving an undeniable link between Al Qaeda, Hulk Hogan and the Events of September 11th. The photos clearly show the "Hulkster" toppling both towers one and two with a chair throw and a cheap shot kick. Then emphatically imploring Hulkamaniacs to "Stay in School and off drugs"

Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.