• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] looking for ID of hottest redhead teen on the web

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Mononoke, do you have any other pics or videos of yourself you can post here?

soapsudsbubbles is my username on YouTube. The first video that comes up (Subject) is one of the 3.

I am far from naked in all of them. If anything, they suggest that I am infact a loon :]

soapsudsbubbles is my username on YouTube. The first video that comes up (Subject) is one of the 3.

I am far from naked in all of them. If anything, they suggest that I am infact a loon :]

Everyone is a bit of a loon in some way, but very few have the courage to upload it to YouTube. :D

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Mononoke, your youtube videos are interesting and amusing, you should continue to make more.
As for being a loon, that just makes you cooler. 8)

No one expects you to post nude photos, but can you post any other photos of yourself, similar to the first ones cxmacleod01 uploaded to flickr.com?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46689166@N03/

Can you write a brief caption for each photo?
Also what style were you dressed as, emo, punk, goth, scene or a combo?

Have you ever done any modelling?

Have you ever done any modelling?

I was also gonna ask that question, with as many fans as you have on freeones, you should definitely look into it if you haven't. I think it would be a good career decision on your part, you definitely got the looks for it. :thumbsup:

Watching these videos took me from being full of eager anticipation to being a little bit scared!

If you decide to do any more photos for charity, perhaps you could let your Freeones fans know. You have an ever increasing fan base here - one which I'm sure would be able to help out your charitable cause.

:o

I was contemplating modelling, but I loathe a great deal of the industry and I do not have enough self-confidence. Models set standards for younger people and encourage them to follow their self destructive and manic behaviour. I could try to encourage young people to consider animal rights, human rights and environmental issues, but I would rather do that with something other than my face or body. Naively of me, I like to think my heart and head have more to say than my appearance. To use my shell as a tool of power strikes me as such a shallow concept. It would go against everything I believe in.

:o

I was contemplating modelling, but I loathe a great deal of the industry and I do not have enough self-confidence. Models set standards for younger people and encourage them to follow their self destructive and manic behaviour. I could try to encourage young people to consider animal rights, human rights and environmental issues, but I would rather do that with something other than my face or body. Naively of me, I like to think my heart and head have more to say than my appearance. To use my shell as a tool of power strikes me as such a shallow concept. It would go against everything I believe in.

I can understand that - intelligence is a great part of what makes us human, and it should be seen as a great asset. You are certainly not naive in thinking that you can say more with your heart and head than you can with your appearance. However, you are also extremely fortunate to have such great looks, and these are just as much a part of you as your heart and your head. They affect your life in so many ways. Like it or not, many people will make decisions about you based on your looks. You should use them to your advantage - and, if you so wish, to the advantage of others, as you did with your charity photos. There is nothing shallow about this. If anything, it shows that you are in control.

Is all this just an attempt to see more photos of you? Well, in part, yes. However, I'm all for you deciding against modelling in favour of doing something more intellectual. That's a decision to be proud of. Just don't write your looks off as being something that should not be used - you just have to use them appropriately.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Mononoke, you're probably better off not modelling, it is a very corrupt industry.

This former model talks about the industry, and she's a bit of a loon, her videos are also amusing to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEwPJNFIa1g

What are you studying, if you don't mind telling us?

What kind of video games do you like?
I've been a PC Halo fan since 2004, and it's still my favorite game, it's pratically the only game I play, although I don't play as often.

Red Dwarf was one of my favorite shows, IT Crowd (British version) is also very funny.

The Fifth Element (1997), is one of my favorite movies, I watch it at least once a year, everyone check it out if you haven't seen it yet. 8)

Other than board.freeones.com forum, what other interesting websites do you enjoy frequenting? :)

D’aww. She’s quite sweet though :]

I was studying art and design, but I dropped out, because I was using my projects to campaign about animal rights. My lecturers were trying to get me away from expressing a message, but I had no drive to create anything without one. After 3 months of doing nothing, I figured I should leave and do something.

I’m hoping to do an animal management and welfare course after the summer :] Until then, I’m trying to find some employment [impossible!] and doing voluntary work. I loathe not doing something with my time, so it’s meant I’ve had the space to focus on my animal action group too :]

I’m not really one for video games :p I like playing Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy and go on Sims 2 with my niece :] I still bust out things like Zoombinis, Grim Fandango, Worms, Black and White and Theme Hospital occasionally :p Ohhh, and Unreal Tournament when I’m feeling angry :p

I love Red Dwarf :D I don’t watch much television, as all the things I enjoy watching are no longer produced and rarely televised. The Young Ones and Green Wing are my all-time fave raves :] Watching QI and Never Mind The Buzzcocks on Dave before I go to bed is awesome!

Fifth Element is wicked! I fancy the pants off of Milla :] I dyed my hair like hers in that film, but everyone thought I was trying to be Hayley Williams. Tsk tsk. I love Amelie, Chocolat, Constantine, Withnail And I, Fight Club, Where The Wild Things Are, Pan’s Labyrinth, Cinderella Ever After, Fear And Loathing, Ghost Busters, BFG, The Breakfast Club, etc, etc. I adore Studio Ghibli, one of my favourites is Princess Mononoke! Death Notes is a cool series too :]

Websites… not many actually. I tend to stick to Facebook and the Veggies diary. I fill my time reading articles, browsing Deviant Art and watching things on YouTube. Thinking about setting up a Tumblr hehe.

Well… I’ve ranted! Thankyou for taking an interest :] It’d be nice to find out what other active members on this thread like too, other than redheads, of course :p

I love Red Dwarf :D I don’t watch much television, as all the things I enjoy watching are no longer produced and rarely televised. The Young Ones and Green Wing are my all-time fave raves :] Watching QI and Never Mind The Buzzcocks on Dave before I go to bed is awesome!

Fifth Element is wicked! I fancy the pants off of Milla :] I dyed my hair like hers in that film, but everyone thought I was trying to be Hayley Williams. Tsk tsk. I love Amelie, Chocolat, Constantine, Withnail And I, Fight Club, Where The Wild Things Are, Pan’s Labyrinth, Cinderella Ever After, Fear And Loathing, Ghost Busters, BFG, The Breakfast Club, etc, etc. I adore Studio Ghibli, one of my favourites is Princess Mononoke! Death Notes is a cool series too :]

Well… I’ve ranted! Thankyou for taking an interest :] It’d be nice to find out what other active members on this thread like too, other than redheads, of course :p

Dave is the best tv channel...and i wish stephen fry was my uncle or something, he seems like the nicest man ever

and theres nothing wrong with hayley williams..

do you read much?

It’d be nice to find out what other active members on this thread like too, other than redheads, of course :p

TV: NCIS (love the original, don't care for the LA series), CSI (like the Vegas and NY series, but hate the Miami series) , Vampire Diaries, True Blood, The Big Bang Theory and all of the Stargate series

Movies: Lord of the Rings, The Hunt For Red October and my all time favorite is Highlander (all of the sequels and the TV series were garbage)

Music: I absolutely HATE rap and country (is that weird with me being from Alabama). I like just about everything else, even some classical. My favorites are electronica/dance and iio/Nadia Ali are probably my favorites. My favorite classical piece is Carmina Burana. As for hard rock, AC/DC and Ozzy Osbourne

Hobbies: Poker, computers and college football (real football, not that namby pamby soccer)

My peves: I think racism in any form is EVIL and I am against abortion

do you read much?

Not as much as I would like to. I seem to only read articles based on my political and ethical interests these days. I love Terry Pratchett, Roald Dahl, and Benjamin Zephaniah :] Kiddies books like Where The Wild Things Are, I believe, to be some of the best stuff ever written :p Hehe. Yourself?

Shall we ask Stephen Fry if we can adopt him as an honorary family member? I think I'd like him to be my fairy god father.

You all have quite eclectic tastes :] That's cool!

What an interesting thing has happened in this thread, Sophia decided to address her fans. It would be nice to happen to my threads as well.

First of all, you're beautiful, I guess everybody here agrees. Now that that's out of the way, just for the sake of conversation, can I ask why you're so determined to fight for animal rights?

I can't imagine being able to mentally cope with not fighting for animal rights. I'm an anti-speciesist, which means I believe every creature on this planet is equal in right to quality of life as the next. The way humans exploit animals and objectify them depresses me to the point of being unable to function. I have to have hope and I have to keep fighting, or I'll go mad. I physically feel my heart break when I see an animal or human in pain.

If any of you find yourself with an hour and a half free, please don't turn down the idea of watching a film/documentary called 'Earthlings'. I appreciate it provokes feelings of unease, but stick it out. There's so little we are aware of when it comes to animal cruelty. I believe it is necessary for every human to at least be aware of what they fund, in order for every human to have some credibility.

hi Sophia.. Its good too see you on here...I appluad your stance on animal rights..the wife and I donate 1,000 a month to our local animal shelter.. We saved 3 cats last month from the same shelter and we love all of 3 them. I wanted to get on here and rant about my fave books and tele shows like you asked about your thread fans earlier but i wanted to tell you about our animal conservation stuff, seeing that you have a love of animals as we do. I am a succesful business man and my wife is a Doctor and if we could house all the animals that need help we would. I am a registered member of http://www.aspca.org/ ..I donate locally to the shelter in my neighborhood and to the ASPCA..it is cool to see you love animals..I think that is incredible..But to answer your previous post about what I might like as a secondary founding member of your thread..I read a book a week and right now I am reading a book i dug up from my old College days in a box in my basement..The Odyssey.. its an amazing book..i wrote earlier and it didnt post and logged me out because it took too long so i will post this and write another ..ha